Essex Geek Meet!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaffacake

Malamute Geek!
Reaction score
Hi, it's that time again.... I am planning on hosting a geek meet at my house on Saturday 27th August, its the day before my birthday too so we can have a drink up!!

Let me know if you are up for it so I can get nibbles in etc.... the more the merrier, any newbies who havent been to a geek meet yet, you are all more than welcome to come along, we are a friendly bunch and we dont bite (not hard anyway lol) we normally get to play with some nail art or whatever you are having problems with ~ it's normally a good night!! xx

Oh i wish i was nearer and would definetly come along, no one does a meet up here i dont think. Have a good one anyway!xx

Count me in!
Its not too far off either so not long to wait

I would love to if ok (not been to one before as couldnt make the last). Just have to try and sort out baby sitter as husband out so will let you know.

thank you

Will get a sitter sorted hun especially with a birthday bash combined
C u there
x

of course it's ok shelly - it's always good to have new faces, had a few last time, hope they are gonna come again..... ?

I will buy a big cake! lmao x

I'll buy you a big cake

you buy a large bottle of vino,

Pauline your turn to drive lol

ha ha how unlucky am I lol, I'll get Steve to drop us off and we'll get a cab back, yeah?. Cheers Sherrie, looking forward to it.

x

sounds good to me hun
x
lo

and got a sitter yehh
x

Hi Sherrie, have a great birthday hun x

And why won't you be there my little friend x as we ahvent seen you for ages

Would really like to come but may be going to the inlaws up north. I will try and change the arrangements so I can make it. I had a nice time last time and it was great to meet you all.

scattyfox said:
And why won't you be there my little friend x as we ahvent seen you for ages

hi hun, its my birthday on the 26th and im out for it on the 27th so wont be able to make it sorry xx

Excellent reason then young kelly but no reason why you can't pop in and see us hun we've missed you cheery litl face.

many ahppy eturns for th 26th an ahve an excellent night out we will raise a glass to you as well bab.

ps im eatin your piece of cake as well to stop you getting fat Arent i a nice kind geeky friend lol
x

I hope to be there Sherrie - will give you a nice birthday pedicure too so that you can have a proper skip in your step on your BIRTHDAY!

OOOoooh!! thanks Christine x

Will have to pluck my hairy hobbit trotters now.....PMSL!!!

sorry i dont think i will be able to make this one as im blitzing the house and haveing a major clear out:)

Hi Girls don't forget thos who want to come and meet we ae ahving a geek meet in Basildn.

all welcome

Pm me for directions & details
x

ok just bumping this back up incase some of you havent seen it..... doesnt seem to be many takers this time?

For those of you who are coming - dont come starving!! lol, i am only doing nibbles not anything major...I normally do and it never goes so I'm cutting down this time!

COME ON YOU LOT!! LETS BE AVIN' YOU!! would be nice to have a full house like we had last time....

Latest posts

Back