Essex meeting - venue change for 11 Sept

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carole Lindsay

Reaction score
The venue for the 11 September Essex meeting was due to be at mine in Barnet. Unfortunately i can no longer host this meeting. I hope i have given plenty of notice so that somebody else can step into the breach and offer their hospitality.

I dont mind hosting it?

Carole Lindsay said:
The venue for the 11 September Essex meeting was due to be at mine in Barnet. Unfortunately i can no longer host this meeting. I hope i have given plenty of notice so that somebody else can step into the breach and offer their hospitality.
Thanx for letting us know Carole, hope all is ok... Will you be attending if stills goes ahead at different venue?
Hope so was/am looking forward to meeting you..

gingernut said:
Thanx for letting us know Carole, hope all is ok... Will you be attending if stills goes ahead at different venue?
Hope so was/am looking forward to meeting you..
'Fraid i wont be there. Can always make arrangements on yours/my day off if you'd like to (as long as its over my way - lol, everyone knows i dont do motorways!! :o).

Ok will do that soon..
Enjoy the weekend hun..... Im so tired.. work work work...

I`m sorry you can`t do it Carole......And not attending either, thats a shame too.
I think with Jackie waiting to host we`ll have to let her have first refusal on hosting the next one

Hi Caz, sorry to hear you wont be hosting the next meeting was rather looking forward to coming to yours, im happy to host it at mine, though parking is terrible lol, but maybe Jackie will rather prefer hers hopefully it can be re-arranged quite soon as i cant wait to meet again x x

ok peeps meeting can b at mine but cant do 11th as have 40th to go to but can do 18th will post new message on board

Latest posts

Back