Essex Meeting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come along to mine on 5th June then Emma and see a few of us, I`m sure you`ll enjoy yourself. PM me if you want to come and I`ll give you my address

hi thanxs deb, already spoke to kelly is anyone going from braintree/chelmsford way?? we could meet up and travel together??

pm me
thamxs xx

I will be there, will chase up Nail star to. Will PM you soon Debs, many thanks for the kind offer to hold it at your house, looking forward to it already. xx

wanted to bump this back up to see how many more wanna come, we have about 8 of us at present, looks like a good evening to be had

I dont know if anyone can come but i would be up for it.

I cant do the 5th but would like to get to know more people with a nail interest.
Let me know when the next one is.

hi cant make it on the 5th, sorry but let me know when the next one is ill be up for it as well it would take over an hour to get there wouldnt be able to drink much wine lol

So looking forward to this meeting, through this site have found someone who is a fellow nail geek and she lives just down the road to me......what a small world we live in.:)

Hello,

Hi girls, not been on for ages as I've been on holiday (what a waste of time!!) and I've had major pc probs!!!

I can definitely make it. Think me and chocolate bird will come together!!! Should be a good night!

Roll on saturday!!!!!!!!!!

I have PM you debs for your address, its really great of you to hold it at your place, is here anying i can bring with me, im bringing Nail star!!!!! :biggrin:

Hey I`m not proud, if you wanna bring along some nibbles or a bottle of something then feel free but its not necessary. Just bring yourselves, we`re gonna have a ball

Just had to bump this up as i think its gonna be a great night!!!! Anyone near rayleigh wanna share lifts???

Not an Essex girl but will be there with bells on (and hubbie in tow!!). Have managed to re-arrange clients so i'm not flying out their door and into the car to get to Debs. Really looking forward to meeting you all for a good gossip and to see if it really is as easy as it seems to get Debs half cut ;)

Behave!!!!!!!!!!
Just get here before I get half cut, hic

Oh! Have a drink on me girls and hopefully I'll be able to join you next time. I am really disappointed not to be meeting you all - I am sure it will be a riot. No doubt you will all be rather fragile on Sunday. Have fun!:biggrin:

Got my bottles of wine ready girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait :biggrin:

Had to use hubby's car this morning as mine was dead as a dodo.......!!!!! All i could think of was OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! NAIL GEEK MEETING!!!!! CANNOT MISS IT!!!!!!

I'm not sure if hubby will let me use his car again as its his sports baby, but i'm saying now.....not missing another meeting!!!!!

If anyone else is going from Southend or Rayleigh area please let me know as may need a lift!!!! Will pay petrol.....:)

talented talons said:
Had to use hubby's car this morning as mine was dead as a dodo.......!!!!! All i could think of was OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! NAIL GEEK MEETING!!!!! CANNOT MISS IT!!!!!!

I'm not sure if hubby will let me use his car again as its his sports baby, but i'm saying now.....not missing another meeting!!!!!

If anyone else is going from Southend or Rayleigh area please let me know as may need a lift!!!! Will pay petrol.....:)
just threaten him with something hideous - i'm sure you'll know better than me what is most precious to him (other than his sports car). u gotta be there so we can have a gossip!

Wends i have faith in you, i know you will be there, text me later tonight and let me know how it goes, been having the same prob with my car, put the battery on charge all day tomorrow lol!!!!!!!!!! I would take my car but no Tax and MOT till after the 15th i do work for a criminal solicitors so may windle my way out of it but dont think i will risk it lol!!!!!

hi guys

I am so so so so so so so so so sorry i cant make it tonight. Im gutted like i cant put into words. :sad: You know me, could talk nails forever.

Been put on new tablets (erythromycin) and with the ones i already have(prozac) and the side effects are yucky!!!!!!!!! Been sick for the last 2 days and look a bit of a mess!!!!!

Will catch up with you all very soon have a great time girls, will be thinking of you with my bucket! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back