Essex meeting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sequinto

Reaction score
Any one up for next essex meeting at mine on 18th september

Hi, i am up for it!!! lol

If only.......I`m off on holiday now on that date.
This is gonna be the first essex meeting I can`t attend and I`m so sad about it

I'd love to meet up, however i am only up in essex from the 13th till the 15th, so if the date can be changed im up for it!

Michelle. xx

i have PM you Jackie and i am up for it, I'm sure Kellyis going as well so me, Kelly and Sherrie are all probably coming together.

Come on all you essex geeks out there, its a laugh and all about nails, how can you resist.:D

Lol I know I promised Debs n Co at Excel that I would...but im off to the funfair on the 18th :D :D :D Candyfloss is not something that I can miss guys!!

Mmmm next time maybe.... :cool: ;)

xxx

talented talons said:
i have PM you Jackie and i am up for it, I'm sure Kellyis going as well so me, Kelly and Sherrie are all probably coming together.

Come on all you essex geeks out there, its a laugh and all about nails, how can you resist.:D
I`m gonna miss seeing all you guys but I can`t miss the opportunity to see my baby can I???????????
Jo want to go with you lot too but I forgot to mention it to Kelly, it`d be good if you could all go together but make sure you have a drink on me, hic

Hi Jacie - It is a bit of a way for me to travel as I don't drive. If my hubby finds it in his heart to drive me there, I'd love to join you all. I'll just need to try and butter him up xxx

where abouts in essex are you chris?

Hi Sherrie - I'm in Hornchurch. I think I need to go from Romford into Liverpool St and then back out. I'll need to move house xx

Hi Chris, i offered to take Kelly and Wendy, If your hubby could drop you off & pick you up from Basildon or get to Upminster and get the train to Basildon and I could get you from the station, he would just have to pick you up? You are welcome to come in with me. Hth x

Sherrie - That is really kind of you. I'll see what he says. Perhaps I could get a cab from Basildon. I'll check the cost. I would so love to join in this meeting. I'll let you know. In any event, your offer is much appreciated xx

Hi Guys, not sure if i will be making this one, i will have to let wends know nearer to saturday if i do then i will be driving but thanks Sherrie for offering x

Hi Kells hope u can make this one not seen u all 4 ages really lookin forward 2 it

Oh well Sherrie, looks like it could be me and you for this one. Don't worry if you can't make it Kells, just let me know, then Sherrie and i can arrange to meet at mine. Saying that, we can meet at mine anyway and then go from there together. I am sort of in the middle of you both.

Hope you can make it Chris, it will be good to play with nail stuff again.

Its looking that way isnt it Wendy! lol, im looking forward to it!

Think i can make it :) i will be driving obviously coming from Southend so Wendy i will pick you up as its my turn to drive and if Sherrie is going to be at yours obviously i will collect her to as it will be on the way through x

Okay Sherrie it will be just me and you i'm afraid. Got an email from Kells she ain't a well girlie. So we can meet round mine whatever time is good for you. I'm sorting out directions as we speak so we will get there.

Looking forward to it Jackie, i'll bring all my stuff so we have something to play with. My EZ Flow Boogie Nights powders arrived, i got two the Pink glitter and the Purple glitter.

See you soon, shame there won't be more of us.:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back