essie and seche nail polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sawasdee ka

we try in my salon 3 bot of essie and 3 bot of opi and first we think them all very good but after the opi polish not good and the opi top coat terrible .

We think essie is very good polish and like too much .

We try buy toma mood change polish but man who sell b4 no have so we not know if good or not when we look america web site nail supplies we see toma .

Mui from beautifull Thailand

diesel1978

Reaction score
Have any of you peeps ever used the essie or seche range of nail polishes?
if so how do they in your opinion, and also any body know the price per bottle.
Oh and any one know who i get in touch with about toma polishes? And a price if poss!!!
Many thx
Amanda

Mad Beauty based in the South of England do Toma polishes, they had an artcile/ad in the last issue of Nails, but I dont have it with me to give you the number, will do tomorrow if you dont know it by then. :p

diesel1978 said:
Have any of you peeps ever used the essie or seche range of nail polishes?
if so how do they in your opinion, and also any body know the price per bottle.
Oh and any one know who i get in touch with about toma polishes? And a price if poss!!!
Many thx
Amanda
I have a number of Essie polishes, and although I am trying to go totally Creative, I still find that I end up buying some more. They are very good and don't go gloopy, however, they are more expensive that CND polishes, which are equally as good.

Seche Vite is an excellent quick dry top coat.

Adele

Hi ya Amanda,

Perfect Nails supply Essie and Seche Vite. The website is
http://www.perfectnails.uk.com
Contact them for a wholesale price list. There's no minimum order and they are very helpful.

Regards,

Karen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back