Essie gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LouisaB

Reaction score
Hi,

I currently use Essies regular polish and I am trained in Jessica Gel polish. I am interested in Essie Gel polish but it is quite pricey! Has any one used it and how does it compare to others? I currently have a few artistic colour gloss gel colours.

Thanks!

Hi,

I currently use Essies regular polish and I am trained in Jessica Gel polish. I am interested in Essie Gel polish but it is quite pricey! Has any one used it and how does it compare to others? I currently have a few artistic colour gloss gel colours.

Thanks!

I have loved Essie's polish for years (decades) and was very excited to see Essie Gel when it came out. I have been disappointed in it however. The formula is not smooth and thin and flowing. It's kind of thick and gloppy. So I haven't used it much. My fav gel polish is OPI (I also loved their rnp), but Cuccio is a great choice as well.

Thanks so much! They do seem pricey and not that popular so I wanted to check. I'll probably try a different brand but use their polish still :) love the colours too much!

Latest posts

Back