Essie polishes in Superdrug

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard about this on Nail Talk radio. I don't use it my self but I do think it unfair for a professional product to sell to general public xx.

Nail Talk Radio? Tell us more :eek::!:

Think it was 10pm (US) last night. I never caught it but I had wanted to hear what the Minx girls were going to announce...........mmm a retail product, jury is still out on this one.

I use OPI laquer at the moment.. i know its not exclusive salon but i find my clients actually know it by brand and love it.. i love it.. i can upsell very well if they like a shade i simply say .. i can order that in for you etc.. or they know exactly what they want lol..

I have used the CND polishes and was looking into Zoya but not sure yet..

Sarah xx

It's brilliant! They are from the states and air every Monday night, you can listen to it through the pc. I download the latest programs on my mp3 on a Tuesday. I am just about to download yesterday's program. Go to Nail Talk Radio web site. The main host Athena often says she disagree's with Essie selling out.xx

So off I trundled to Walgreens last night to fill up my candy jar and chocolate supplies as those darned clients eat it all:lol: and I thought I would check out the Essie selling different colors to the public theory stateside at least.

As suspected it is the exact same products this end and they have a lot of the same products on the shelves as sold to pros including all the nail treatments and latest collections.

Latest posts

Back