Essie Polishes - Which ones

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherubs

Reaction score
I've decided to give them a try after reading a few reviews on here but can't decide which ones to go for? I'm def getting Marshmallow (this is a soft white right)? but I also want a bright white, Metalic silver and a sort of tea/weak coffee colour!! but not a shimmer one iykwim, oh and any others that are popular

Thanks

Hi hun,

For your bright white, you need 'Blanc' - fantastic coverage, lets you keep the application super thin!!

The only 'tea' colour I can think of is 'Tea and crumpets' - but it is shimmery.

My most popular colours in the salon without fail are the dark reds and browns, heres a few: Berry Hard (personal fave), Wicked (dark maroon), Chocolate kisses (gorgeous choc brown), Soul Mate (Dark reddy purple), Bordeux (dark red - suits many skin tones!)

Hope this helps hun, Im truly addicted to Essie!!

Bright Whites: Below the Belt or Blanc.
Metallic Silver: Loophole
Weak tea: Critic's Choice

Popular colours: Wicked (deep plum), Swing Velvet (rich burgundy), Madmoiselle (best pink imo for french), Lady Godiva (dark brown), Bordeaux (lush red), Fishnet Stockings (bold red).

New neons for the summer include pink, red, yellow, blue and orange.

HTHs.

I had polished through the other day and I love the Neon colours...brill

Latest posts

Back