Essie products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toodles

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how much Essie nail enamels are trade price and rrp? :)

Hi Toodles,

I think they are £3.25 plus vat each and rrp is £7.50.

It's been a little while since I've ordered. Go to www.perfectnail.uk.com for more information.

They are lovely polishes. I use these and Creative. I've not used the Essie basecoat tho - I always use Creative Sticky as it works a treat and lasts for AGES!

Best wishes,

Karen

Karen said:
Hi Toodles,

I think they are £3.25 plus vat each and rrp is £7.50.

It's been a little while since I've ordered. Go to www.perfectnail.uk.com for more information.

They are lovely polishes. I use these and Creative. I've not used the Essie basecoat tho - I always use Creative Sticky as it works a treat and lasts for AGES!

Best wishes,

Karen
I agree with Karen........I was going to use only CND polishes because they were such fantastic value at £2.95 +VAT, but now they are up to £3.15+VAT I'm quite happy to use the both.

Both offer fantastic coverage, are beautiful to apply and remain a good consistency till very low down. I guess my only preference over Essie is the colour range as I always seem to be more drawn to their colours.

Anyway good luck and happy hunting!

Adele

Thanks for all the info. That's great. I can't get into that website though. I've tried some variations but only get an american website, that doesn't really work either. :?:

Hi if you check out www.nailsbymail.co.uk this will give u an idea as to the rrp on them......and if u missed my previous thread i still have some essie enamels for £2.50 each can send piccies if u send me your email addy!!! Some great summer colours !! Amongst others!!

Latest posts

Back