Essie?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgelite

Reaction score
Hi does anyone use ESSIE nail products - would you recommend them??

I've used their polish but I hate it. Its very watery, needs lots of coats, the brush stem is too short, the brush is too small.

That's just my personal opinion. I know a nail tech who has ALL (yes all) their colours. She loves it.

You should buy a bottle and see what you think.

I used Essie at my old job and whilst they have a wide range of beautiful colours I wasnt very happy with the brush -for me it was too small and that made the application more difficult. However i dont want to put you off,maybe buy one and try it.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk

I have been doing manicures for 18 years now and have recently tried the Essie polishes and love them. I don't find them watery at all, except for one pale colour that I have, 2 coats is always enough. I tried 3 to start with and ordered another 17 on my next order I liked them so much. (bit of an addiction to new colours)

I do agree that the brush seems small to start with but I soon got used to it. It reminded me of when OPI changed their brushes and they seemed huge to begin with, just a matter of getting used to them. I also find they dry very quickly. :green:

the only thing i could complain about with the essie polish is the shape of the bottle top, i don't find it nice to hold but that is just my personal opinion. Love the colours and range though and customer service is fab! I actually changed from OPI to essie as all my clients were requesting it

Latest posts

Back