Euphoria hair blend

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauraschofield

Reaction score
Hi everyone [emoji4] I’ve just had my first consultation (I used to work with her so as my first client I’m fitting for free) but I think it went ok! I’ve decided she needs 8 and silver grey combined, but I don’t know how to order a custom blend from euphoria and if it’s even possible please can anyone help with me with this? I’ll need them in I tips x

Hi everyone [emoji4] I’ve just had my first consultation (I used to work with her so as my first client I’m fitting for free) but I think it went ok! I’ve decided she needs 8 and silver grey combined, but I don’t know how to order a custom blend from euphoria and if it’s even possible please can anyone help with me with this? I’ll need them in I tips x

You contact them directly

Good evening :)

We can produce custom orders for customers to almost anything you require. Simply contact us at your earliest convenience on [email protected] or PM us and one of the team will be very happy to assist you.

Have a lovely weekend. x

Latest posts

Back