Euphoria One Brazilian hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katyt

Reaction score
hi, im tempted to use the euphoria one brazillian itips for the first time on a customer, has anyone had any experience with them? X

Ive just started using them & done a maintenance on an la weave the hair still felt very soft im excited to see how it looks at 3/4 months so far so good xx

Great, thank you xx

Love there hair!!!! Great customer service and a wonderful colour range. I use the tiny tips

do you know if they will colour match for you? ive only got a SJK colour wheel at the min and it matches their #2 perfectly x

I've been wearing euphoria one brazillian weft #22 since the beginning of June, still soft and in great condition. I dry the root area with medium heat and let my hair air dry. I don't use straighteners or curling irons. So far so good.

Thanks guys, im finding it really difficult to get in touch with them, they never answer the phone and take forever to reply to facebook messages x

Text them much quicker xx

Thanks guys, im finding it really difficult to get in touch with them, they never answer the phone and take forever to reply to facebook messages x

Hello Katy,

Thank you for your feedback, we do apologise if you felt our reply was longer than you expected.

We do not offer a phone line service as we're purely an online based wholesaler, however we do offer a same day call back service if requested.

We aim to reply to all sms messages within the hour and reply outside of working hours.

We also aim to reply within 24 hours to emails and Facebook.

We are extremely busy at times however we have a team working around the clock to fulfil our customers requests.

We would also like to thank all of you for your wonderful feedback and we are extremely happy working with you all.

Thank you.

Kind Regards
The Euphoria One Team

Their customer service is unreal! I'm a nuisance at times and they are always there to help and get back quickly! Have had zero problems with their hair from I switched over to them x

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

this is there hair i refited today client had them in for 5 months already and has bleached them.. Still feel and look gorg X

Latest posts

Back