Euphoria One - Brazilian or Russian?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeorgiaRodway

Reaction score
Hi, I’ve recently started using euphoria one as my main supplier for weaves and tapes. I’m just wanting to know what people prefer the Russain/Mongolian range or the Brazillian gold range ? do you find much difference ? I’ve currently got the brazillian hair and it’s lovely so far, but curious if the russain is much different.

Also can any one advise if the ombré/Balayge colours are quite blocky or not ? I’m just a bit dubious about trying the ombré colours as I feel they may come very blunt and block colour looking ?

Genuinely don’t feel there is any difference. If you put them side by side, you’d never know.

so i personally dont see much of a difference, i do feel like the Russian mix can be abit thinner sometimes and feel abit more silky/finer in texture. My client had in shade 60 russian mix, then she had shade 60 but in Brazilian and said the Brazilian feels abit drier and frizzier... But then that is the blondest shade. But maybe with the bleach shades its worth getting the russian mix.

I have Russian in, had them in for about 3 months now and they're still beaut and that's with straightening them every day too! X

I have used the Russian /Mongolian and the Brazilian. I find the Brazilian is thicker, both are lovely

I have used the Russian /Mongolian and the Brazilian. I find the Brazilian is thicker, both are lovely

This was the result with the russain ❤️, gorgeous hair however, you are right I’ve found the texture of the hair is thinner so I think I prefer the brazillian for thickness ‍♀️.

Attachments

• 550AA3B4-DDEA-4C86-9730-D619FFEBA6FD.jpeg
    550AA3B4-DDEA-4C86-9730-D619FFEBA6FD.jpeg
    943.3 KB · Views: 157
I love there Brazilian hair for my clients that love there thick bouncy hair and for a more silky smooth finer textured clients I like the Russian

Hi, I’ve recently started using euphoria one as my main supplier for weaves and tapes. I’m just wanting to know what people prefer the Russain/Mongolian range or the Brazillian gold range ? do you find much difference ? I’ve currently got the brazillian hair and it’s lovely so far, but curious if the russain is much different.

Also can any one advise if the ombré/Balayge colours are quite blocky or not ? I’m just a bit dubious about trying the ombré colours as I feel they may come very blunt and block colour looking ?
I prefer the Brazilian..... in fact, I love it! And yes the ombré is a little blocky on the weft... but the individual extensions give a better finish

I prefer the Brazilian..... in fact, I love it! And yes the ombré is a little blocky on the weft... but the individual extensions give a better finish

Thank you for your reply, I’ll stick to the block colours in that case

Hi. Hope you don't mind if i jump in on this thread. How long do these extensions last? I'm looking for a good supplier with hair that lasts at least one year (I'm a new hair extension technician) and i want to put decent hair in my clients xx

Hi. Hope you don't mind if i jump in on this thread. How long do these extensions last? I'm looking for a good supplier with hair that lasts at least one year (I'm a new hair extension technician) and i want to put decent hair in my clients xx
I’ve had the Russian (tapes) in since end of June .
Spent the summer in the sea and sun every day and they are still fantastic.
No frizz , no dryness and hardly any shedding.
Im a convert .

I’ve had the Russian (tapes) in since end of June .
Spent the summer in the sea and sun every day and they are still fantastic.
No frizz , no dryness and hardly any shedding.
Im a convert .

Thank you. Its so hard to find suppliers. The one i have now is rubbish. I think ill go for the Russian hair although if the Brazilian doesn't dry out i don't mind giving them a go too!

Thank you. Its so hard to find suppliers. The one i have now is rubbish. I think ill go for the Russian hair although if the Brazilian doesn't dry out i don't mind giving them a go too!
I've had mine in since beginning of september, straighten them almost every day (can't stand any waves cos my natural hair is pin straight) and they are still so soft! No frizzys, due for my refit on Saturday xx

Latest posts

Back