Euphoria One Brazilian weft vs Angel Remy super weft

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katyt

Reaction score
hi all ☺️

Does anyone have any experience with the above 2 companies?
Havent used either of them for wefts before so any advice would be great
Thank you xxx

Euphoria are hands down 10x better xx

Fab thank you, the price isnt that much different either xx

I love both. Have only used both a few times though. No problems. Angel have gorgeous photos on there page xx

They reckon 12 months so probably 9-12 x

They reckon 12 months so probably 9-12 x

Have you used them personally as I seen in another post that you said you didn't like there wafts but not sure if this was prior to this x

Yes, I used them 6+ months ago and I really wasn't happy.. didn't use them for a while and in that time they 'upgraded they're processing technique' and they definitely feel different.. been really impressed x

I can only speak from experience, that my Euphoria Brazilian weft is nearly 6 mths and feels like the day I installed it. Very impressed so far. #22

Ive started using euphoria wefts too they stay nice for a while, my client had a new set after 6 months too but she could of easily got another set out of it and that was blonde xx

Thank you for your help just my usual supplier is out of stock if the colour i need seems to be the same issue every time I go to order hair x

Does anyone have a picture of euphoria 8/24 ? X

They do do a 8/24 mix shade x

They have one on there website I know it's not on the ring I have

I've just ordered it [emoji120] lets hope it's close to angel Remy's I asked them to send me a pic but still waiting and need it for tomorrow.

I've just ordered it [emoji120] lets hope it's close to angel Remy's I asked them to send me a pic but still waiting and need it for tomorrow.

can i see a pic? ive not ordered a weft off them before and would love to see the blend of the 2 colours xx

Sorry just seen this I actually forgot to take a picture it was a more piano mix it was quiet ashy the 8/24 in euphoria

This is euphoria ones Brazilian weft, I have 100g n cut to around 14" the hair is amazing, this is 4/6 mix

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    89.1 KB · Views: 58
I use euphoria one all the time and love it. Their colours do come up on the warm side though so don't get caught out. Invest in a colour ring.

Latest posts

Back