Euphoria One extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppyisland

Reaction score
Hi
I’m thinking if changing hair extension suppliers due to difficulty with receiving them.
Does anyone know if euphoria have an insta page?
I’d like to see some hair pics before opening an account but can’t find one [emoji848]

Thanks!

I've been using them recently, customer service has been great. i even ordered the wrong colour the other day and they were really helpful.

if you look for hastags there is one for euphoria one, the blondes feel more silky than the brunettes

That’s great thank you! I had a look on their web page and made an account.
Il have a look at the #
Thanks x

I use them all the time, if you want to pop over to my insta page there’s loads of photos of Euphoria’s Brazilian on there - @ramagehairextensions_essex
Xxx

What’s the difference between the Brazilian and the Russian hair from euphoria. I have been using the russian hair and every time I fit it there’s loads of shedding and my floors covered in hair and it’s the same with the colour ring. Any advice?

I've removed them from my Pricelist. This year I've had to replace several sets of extensions due to quality issues. When the hair is good its very good but when it's bad it's dreadful and i can't risk damaging my business. Its a shame as I've used them for years and i spend thousands monthly and they offer the widest range of products from one supplier but this last year quality has dropped significantly

I've removed them from my Pricelist. This year I've had to replace several sets of extensions due to quality issues. When the hair is good its very good but when it's bad it's dreadful and i can't risk damaging my business. Its a shame as I've used them for years and i spend thousands monthly and they offer the widest range of products from one supplier but this last year quality has dropped significantly

Good evening

Thank you for your comment.

Unfortunately we do not have anyone in your location or name on our books.

If you are a genuine customer, please can you confirm your full name and all of your order numbers for us so we can look into this for you.

The quality of our hair has actually improved year on year due to the high quality source contracts we have in place with our factories and the amount of businesses we are transforming due to our hair products is rapidly increasing every month.

Best regards.

Just to re-iterate, this is an online forum for professionals to share information and offer support.
As it is anonymous, it’s impossible for fellow posters to know whether the opinions expressed are genuinely independent or not and, likewise, it’s impossible for companies to know who the poster is or where they are based.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back