Euphoria One

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rozza

Reaction score
Euphoria one
I did my price list for hair extensions using euphoria one and now I have to change the whole lot because the prices changed I’m so annoyed I payed £70 for my leaflets now there all wrong.How do people work there prices because I’m thinking of just giving them a price based on what they want on consultation day but what would you take for the deposit because I won’t know until the consultation day how much it’s going to cost I charge £70 to fit but pricing he hair is a right pain if anyone got suggestions please help!! Thank you x
If euphoria one see this message can you give me advise because iv wasted money as your pricing change depending on colour

Euphoria one
I did my price list for hair extensions using euphoria one and now I have to change the whole lot because the prices changed I’m so annoyed I payed £70 for my leaflets now there all wrong.How do people work there prices because I’m thinking of just giving them a price based on what they want on consultation day but what would you take for the deposit because I won’t know until the consultation day how much it’s going to cost I charge £70 to fit but pricing he hair is a right pain if anyone got suggestions please help!! Thank you x
If euphoria one see this message can you give me advise because iv wasted money as your pricing change depending on colour

@Euphoria One Hair are members of Salon Geek, so should hopefully come back to you when they see this message.

@Euphoria One Hair have really good customer service so i would email them directly about this, but they will prob pick this up and respond

Prices can change all the time with any supplier so to be on the safe side maybe just give an estimate to customers or when i do a client and take a picture for social media i will put the price paid so it gives ppl an indication... you could just say prices range from x y z depending on length thickness etc xxxx

Ok so keep my price list as a estimate and just say prices vary ? Sounds better than putting all my leaflets in the bin thanks. There lightest colours platinum blonde and other light blondes are more expensive and vat yeah that’s a good idea xx

Yea i would... you can just say that there may be a slight increase/decrease depending on anount of hair/supplier etc as you never know you may decide to change supplier further down the line OR donyou have an electronic copy of your flyers you could always change prices on then or ask the person who designed them yo and you can use that for social media xxx hope that helps xx good luck

Thanks for your advise so helpful do you think charging £90 for nano refit is reasonable iv been charging £65 to take them all out and put in because they were my first 3 clients but now I want to increase my price as I’m confident in my work now x

Last edited:
Thanks for your advise so helpful do you think charging £90 for nano refit is reasonable iv been charging £65 to take them all out and put in because they were my first 3 clients but now I want to increase my price as I’m confident in my work now x
No problem.... to be honest I think it all depends on prices in your area.... if you havent done a price comparison already I would say get 4 other hair extensionists prices and then you can work it out more accurately. For my area £90 would probably be to high ut for your area it may be fair... £65 to £90 is quite a big price increase (especially for existing clients) the more you do them the faster you will get and it will be harder to justify the £90 charge... i may be wrong and other geeks may say £90 is fine but i think it may be a little pricey.. how much do you charge to fit them (your time?) Xxx

I charge £70 to fit them Im happy to charge £65 maintenance some do charge more I just don’t want to be out of pocket as I’m new to it and I’m ok with time now takes about 1.5 fit a refit takes me 2 hours so £65 just seemed odd when i got to take them all out and put them back in xx

I would just like to put a post up on how good euphoria one hair extension customer service is. The hair feels amazing and they sorted my issue out very quickly can’t wait to order again thanks :D

Hello Rozza,

That's lovely, thank you for your feedback. We look forward to your next order.

Have a wonderful afternoon.

Euphoria x

You might want to consider having digital files of your price list and just printing off a small run rather than a huge batch.

I like to put 'prices start from..' to avoid this x

Thank you I’ll definitely do this :) x

I always say 18” weft from £**** that way they know prices can change

Latest posts

Back