Euphoria One hair extensions - customer service issues?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shellie Jade

Reaction score
Hi, I have been trying to get hold of Euphoria One since last Thursday with no success. I have 3 separate questions relating to aftercare and hair quantities that need urgently answering before I place a large order with them.

Thursday - facebooked messaged them with no reply.

Thursday - sent a text message to their 'text phone' mobile number which I received a reply to in the morning (didnt actually answer my question) and no reply since to a further message that was sent within minutes of their first reply.

Today - called their mobile number to be told their mailbox is full and cannot leave a message for a call back.

I was very keen to use them as a main supplier for my Salon - especially after seeing their fabulous reviews on Salon Geek. However, so far I am not convinced and quite worried about their customer service and problems in getting in touch with them. Is this a common occurance with Euphoria One or I am unlucky and encountering a temporary glitch?

Last edited:
Good evening Shellie

Thank you for your message.

We're very sorry, we cannot seem to find a message under 'Shellie Jade', can you confrim your facebook name for us?

All our queries are always answered as quickly as possible, no matter what time it is in the day or night. Usually all queries are answered on the day.

Our text line is a very quick way of contatcing us and can help with general enquires and questions regarding live orders.

Our email team are also very helpful with dealing with any question you may have including trade accounts etc.

As we're an online wholesaler, we do not offer a phone line however we do have many other means of quick contact.

We are always here to help you with your business, no matter when it is.

Our hair is unique and is nothing like you would of used before. You will never go back after you've tried.

Best regards.

Euphoria x

Good evening Shellie

Thank you for your message.

We're very sorry, we cannot seem to find a message under 'Shellie Jade', can you confrim your facebook name for us?

All our queries are always answered as quickly as possible, no matter what time it is in the day or night. Usually all queries are answered on the day.

Our text line is a very quick way of contatcing us and can help with general enquires and questions regarding live orders.

Our email team are also very helpful with dealing with any question you may have including trade accounts etc.

As we're an online wholesaler, we do not offer a phone line however we do have many other means of quick contact.

We are always here to help you with your business, no matter when it is.

Our hair is unique and is nothing like you would of used before. You will never go back after you've tried.

Best regards.

Euphoria x

Hi, I will private message you my Facebook name, salon name and contact number. I am yet to receive a reply to my Facebook message, text message and phone call yet you are quick to reply to my post on here.

Your priorities doesn’t appear to be the right place!

How can you possibly say on here that you are quick to Reply?!

6 ( going onto 7 days) days I have been waiting for a reply from you on multiple channels.

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply.

We aim to reply to all messages within a day and would never of not replied to a message within 6 or 7 days. Please can you re-send this to us asap.

Last edited:

We reply to all messages within a day and would never of not replied to a message within 6 or 7 days. Please can you re-send this to us asap.

I do not understand this! I have privately messaged my details and attach screenshots of my attempts to reach you.

Even if I give you the benefit of the doubt and perhaps the FB account isn’t infact ran by yourself.. what about your text line? I rang again multiple times today and at 3:30pm was able to leave a voice message to request a call back. I stated it was urgent and still have heard nothing at all.

Attachments

• 64F15DDC-5937-4D81-9CB2-7BBF3D7ABEB2.png
    64F15DDC-5937-4D81-9CB2-7BBF3D7ABEB2.png
    153.9 KB · Views: 77
  • 5FD6F96C-3E07-4FBA-B120-1A167FCBFB9A.png
    5FD6F96C-3E07-4FBA-B120-1A167FCBFB9A.png
    125 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Can I suggest that you now take this one-to-one conversation to Private Message if possible please? Thanks.

Can I suggest that you now take this one-to-one conversation to Private Message if possible please? Thanks.
Hi Noodle, Indeed I am in contact with the supplier via private message. It is good to get a response!

I originally asked the question for other technicians to share their experiences of this supplier.

So .. please can other Salon Geek members tell me on this thread or privately of their experience with Euphoria One :)

We are very sorry but we did not receive your Facebook message.

As previously stated, we do not offer a phone line which is why you could not get through.

Thank you for attaching these to us. Our text team will get back to you asap.

We are very sorry but we did not receive your Facebook message.

As previously stated, we do not offer a phone line which is why you could not get through.

Thank you for attaching these to us. Our text team will get back to you asap.

There is a massive problem which for some bizzare Reason you wish to continue on this thread and not in our private conversation.

When a customer rings your textline it rings for approx 10 seconds before an automated voice tells you how to place an order specifically with Euphoria One. It then gives an option to leave a message to request a call back. As mentioned earlier, at this point it said ‘mailbox full’ and hung up. However, at 3:30pm today it allowed me to leave a message. I never said at any point that you do offer a phone line - but that I was following your own proecedures to request a callback.

Please, reply through the private conversation from now on. I created this post for other Hair Extension technician’s personal experiences.

Don't use them for your main supplier. I've had the same problem with euphoria one. Only mins has been ongoing for months. Same thing happened as you. Once I asked why they haven't replied. It would seem like they they were going to help but we just went round in circles.

They've now carried on ignoring me after I just want some help with an issue I have with a batch of hair.

I've decided not to use them as my supplier for clients hair. Hell no.

Please find another supplier for your clients hair.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ive been using Euphoria for well over 2 years now and their hair is the best I’ve ever used by far. They have always help with any questions pretty quickly to be honest. I’ve used several other brands and they are nothing like euphoria.

Don't use them for your main supplier. I've had the same problem with euphoria one. Only mins has been ongoing for months. Same thing happened as you. Once I asked why they haven't replied. It would seem like they they were going to help but we just went round in circles.

They've now carried on ignoring me after I just want some help with an issue I have with a batch of hair.

Good morning Gem86

Thank you for your enquiry. Please be advised that we would never ignore any customer. We work very hard to try and reply to everyone as quickly as we physically can.

Please email us directly and we will try and resolve this for you as best we can.

Best regards x

Good morning Gem86

Thank you for your enquiry. Please be advised that we would never ignore any customer. We work very hard to try and reply to everyone as quickly as we physically can.

Please email us directly and we will try and resolve this for you as best we can.

Best regards x
I've been trying to contact you via email for months to get an answer and my last 2 emails I've had no response. So of course you are ignoring a customer.

All your other responses have been just telling me you're sorry you didn't not got back to me and you'll look into it for me.

Then that will be it.

You have honesty been the worst customer service I've ever had the unfortunate experience of having to deal with.

We are very sorry you feel this way, this is never our intension.

Please speak to one of the team direct and we take a look at this for you.

We are very sorry you feel this way, this is never our intension.

Please speak to one of the team direct and we take a look at this for you.
Any idea how to talk to one of the team directly? As I've tried whastap and email and text with no real success.

Yes. You can contact us directly on [email protected]

We have looked into this for you and can see a member of the team replied to you on the 1st July and have not yet had a response.

If you have not received this, please email us directly.

Yes. You can contact us directly on [email protected]

We have looked into this for you and can see a member of the team replied to you on the 1st July and have not yet had a response.

If you have not received this, please email us directly.
I haven't had anything from you since 5th June l. But I've just sent you another email.

Hi Gem, thank you for sharing your experience with me. Which other suppliers do you use? I am looking for a mid and high-end range to offer my clinets. I have had requests for Beauty Works but I have been put off them by poor reviews on Salon Geek. However, I am intruiged by their Invisi-tape range xxx

Ive been using Euphoria for well over 2 years now and their hair is the best I’ve ever used by far. They have always help with any questions pretty quickly to be honest. I’ve used several other brands and they are nothing like euphoria.
Hi Holly, which has been your most reliable method of getting in touch with the Company? xx

I have had an absolute nightmare with them over the last two weeks which is still ongoing. They are denying receiving hair that I sent back yet have given me a refund for other hair that was in the same returned package! A complete shambles and I can’t get a straight answer off anyone via email or text. I Feel as if I’m going around in circles and as a result of such poor service I will no longer continue to use them as my supplier.

Thank you for sharing your experience. Have you decided on your replacement supplier yet? xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back