Euphoria One hair extensions - customer service issues?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Euphoria !! Out of all the years of doing extensions they are the best hair by far and aIways helpful with all my questions. They have very good customer service in my opinion, they are always polite and reply quite quickly. I contact them by text message usually which I find it quicker than emailing if that helps.

I request all my returns from my account and haven’t had any issues at all with my refunds.

I love Euphoria !! Out of all the years of doing extensions they are the best hair by far and aIways helpful with all my questions. They have very good customer service in my opinion, they are always polite and reply quite quickly. I contact them by text message usually which I find it quicker than emailing if that helps.

I request all my returns from my account and haven’t had any issues at all with my refunds.
Hi, from your experience how long has it normally taken for you to receive a reply via text message? xx

Heya...

Well usually i get a reply between half an hour to 2 hours in the day I’d say If I text in the evening I will get a reply in the morning. They sometimes reply on weekends bur not all the time x

Heya...

Well usually i get a reply between half an hour to 2 hours in the day I’d say If I text in the evening I will get a reply in the morning. They sometimes reply on weekends bur not all the time x

Ok so from your personal experience, I have been encountering a temporary 'glitch' with their customer service? xx

I have a fair amount of experience working with around 20 hair extensionists and I heard the same qualms. They respond to messages if it suits them, returns normally come down to its not their fault, quality varies massively, rude arrogant and cultish behaviour this is with out mentioning having to look at the mess of plastic surgery on the packaging. That last point might be unfair but it’s interesting how they don’t allow reviews anywhere on social media and two of the accounts here giving blind positive feed back look like they were set up to respond to this thread

I have a fair amount of experience working with around 20 hair extensionists and I heard the same qualms. They respond to messages if it suits them, returns normally come down to its not their fault, quality varies massively, rude arrogant and cultish behaviour this is with out mentioning having to look at the mess of plastic surgery on the packaging. That last point might be unfair but it’s interesting how they don’t allow reviews anywhere on social media and two of the accounts here giving blind positive feed back look like they were set up to respond to this thread

Interesting first post from new account set up today... ;)

cultish behaviour this is with out mentioning having to look at the mess of plastic surgery on the packaging. That last point might be unfair but it’s interesting how they don’t allow review

Good afternoon

We are sorry, we do not have anyone under your name who has ever ordered from us so please refrain from trying to tarnish our reputation.

We can confirm we have not had any correspondence from you of any kind.

We believe this is another poor attempt from a supplier however please bare in mind that this will have little effect.

Best regards.

Good afternoon

We are sorry, we do not have anyone under your name who has ever ordered from us so please refrain from trying to tarnish our reputation.

We can confirm we have not had any correspondence from you of any kind.

We believe this is another poor attempt from a supplier however please bare in mind that this will have little effect.

Best regards.

I don’t order from you, these are my opinions and what some of extensionists from around the country have said. I have met and spoken to the owner at a hair show and could not believe the contempt she had for her customers when speaking in private. Also I’m not selling any extensions or recommending anyone else, I doubt I will have any effect on your business but feel it was worth saying.

I don’t order from you, these are my opinions and what some of extensionists from around the country have said. I have met and spoken to the owner at a hair show and could not believe the contempt she had for her customers when speaking in private. Also I’m not selling any extensions or recommending anyone else, I doubt I will have any effect on your business but feel it was worth saying.

Thank you for your reply.

Your account was created yesterday and you have one message on your file and there would be no reason to leave a negative comment if you have never ordered from us or have a personal dig at the model on the front of one of our packaging prints.

If you a genuine person, please provide us with your Facebook page and or Instagram page?

Best regards.

I

Your account was created yesterday and you have one message on your file and there would be no reason to leave a negative comment if you have never ordered from us or have a personal dig at the model on the front of one of our packaging prints.

If you a genuine person, please provide us with your Facebook page and or Instagram page?

Best regards.

I’ll respond in euphoria time, three weeks sounds about right

I

I’ll respond in euphoria time, three weeks sounds about right

We aim to respond to all emails within 24 hours.

Please answer the question above?

Please provide details of your Facebook or Instagram account so we can confirm you are a genuine person?

Thank you for sharing your experience. Have you decided on your replacement supplier yet? xx
I'm in the same situation, it's a shame as I really love their ombre choices. I'm too scared to have a repeat situation with them if I attempt to order again. Going round in circles is exactly it.

I'm in the same situation, it's a shame as I really love their ombre choices. I'm too scared to have a repeat situation with them if I attempt to order again. Going round in circles is exactly it.

Good morning Gem

The user above is not a genuine user and it appears to be a supplier under a fake profile leaving fake reviews for financial gain.

Please email us directly regarding your query.

Best regards.

I think it’s really unfair that Euphoria seem to get targeted in this way.

I think it’s the very odd few that would have this view.

I have used them for years, daily and their customer service is top notch. Never had an issue.

The hair is the best I have found out of all the companies I have purchased from and I always recieve a reply when I contact them, usually instantly. Keep up the good work Euphoria! Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back