Euphoria One hair extensions price increases

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Divamane

Reaction score
Hi all,

I’ve noticed Euphoria one have put up their prices with no notice via email, which has put me in absolute panic as I’m due to order have for several clients and will now be loosing profit unexpectedly.

The Russian/Mongolian Tiny tips in 20-21” seem to have what I could only assume to be a glitch. All of the colours (not including ombré) are showing at one price however the light blonde shades are showing at significantly higher.

Is anyone else having this issue? Have you managed to get any answers from euphoria?

Thanks! X

Hi all,

I’ve noticed Euphoria one have put up their prices with no notice via email, which has put me in absolute panic as I’m due to order have for several clients and will now be loosing profit unexpectedly.

The Russian/Mongolian Tiny tips in 20-21” seem to have what I could only assume to be a glitch. All of the colours (not including ombré) are showing at one price however the light blonde shades are showing at significantly higher.

Is anyone else having this issue? Have you managed to get any answers from euphoria?

Thanks! X

You could try contacting @Euphoria One Hair directly via Salon Geek, as they’re members of this site.

I’ve already text and emailed, I’ll give it a go! Desperately need to place an order but do not want to buy it whilst these prices are all over the place! Thanks

I’ve already text and emailed, I’ll give it a go! Desperately need to place an order but do not want to buy it whilst these prices are all over the place! Thanks

Good morning

We hope you are well.

Our text and e-mail teams are unfortunately closed over the weekend. We have slightly increased prices on products by around 3-6% and decreased prices on products too. A mail shot was sent out at the start of June 2019 due to the continuing decrease in the value of Sterling which we have been absorbing ourselves for the past 6 months.

Blonde shades have not increased further and should be the same price as Mixed and Standard shades.

If you have any questions at all, we will always be here to help.

Have a great rest of your day.

Euphoria x

Good afternoon,

Could my account please be checked then as the blondes are showing as significantly higher and the weave prices have increased much more than 3-6%.

I’m not sure if the blondes on the Russian Mongolian tiny tips are a website or account glitch, please see the attached images that show the price variation I am experiencing on the light blonde shades for the 20-21” tiny tips Russian Mongolian.

All of the others are £xx but the blondes are £xx

Please help!

Many thanks

Hollie

[prices removed by a moderator as per forum rules]

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is the same as it’s been for the year now. No price increase or anything

Latest posts

Back