Euphoria One hair extensions question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AVL56

Reaction score
How long does their hair last? I’m looking for hair that’s going to last 12-18 months. Also which origin of hair is their best?

would not reccormend euphoria one. Used them for years but recently they send the wrong colours very often (ordered a 2.. first 2 inches on the top was a 2, rest of the hair was nearly black) I’ve had blonde shades from them turn pink after a few washes. order hair online says it’s in stock.. few Hours later get a message saying it’s not and they will went a alternative shade (dosnt make sense as you order the colour that matches a clients hair so why would you want a different colour) customer service is crap, they reply quickly but never actually fix the problem. Shame as the hair quality is fine.

I wouldn't use euphoria one, recently started using them and the first brizilian gold double drawn weave was beautiful, my last 3 orders have been terrible. Same range but no way the hair is double drawn, it's all frayed and gappy. I've tried to attach a pic but won't let me saying it's too big

I wouldn't use euphoria one, recently started using them and the first brizilian gold double drawn weave was beautiful, my last 3 orders have been terrible. Same range but no way the hair is double drawn, it's all frayed and gappy. I've tried to attach a pic but won't let me saying it's too big

Oh no that’s not good! How long did the hair last?

Such a Shame :(

Oh no that’s not good! How long did the hair last?
The first one which was great quality is still in my clients hair, that's been about 5 weeks. The others I had to take out and purchase new weaves from another supplier I have and will replace this week. I can only hope when euphoria see the pictures they have no argument but to refund me as the hair is honestly terrible. I've managed to upload a couple of pictures

Such a Shame :(
It is when the first batch sent was amazing but the following 3 have been terrible.

View media item 64968
View media item 64966

Last edited:
The first one which was great quality is still in my clients hair, that's been about 5 weeks. The others I had to take out and purchase new weaves from another supplier I have and will replace this week. I can only hope when euphoria see the pictures they have no argument but to refund me as the hair is honestly terrible. I've managed to upload a couple of pictures

It is when the first batch sent was amazing but the following 3 have been terrible.

View media item 64968
View media item 64966

Good evening

Thanks so much for your comments. Please can you confirm your order number so we can identify you and look into this for you?

#727953 and 729912. I have also sent the information to the WhatsApp number however haven't received a reply

First number there was for one weave, 2nd is for a weave and nano rings equalling the 3 orders

would not reccormend euphoria one. Used them for years but recently they send the wrong colours very often (ordered a 2.. first 2 inches on the top was a 2, rest of the hair was nearly black) I’ve had blonde shades from them turn pink after a few washes. order hair online says it’s in stock.. few Hours later get a message saying it’s not and they will went a alternative shade (dosnt make sense as you order the colour that matches a clients hair so why would you want a different colour) customer service is crap, they reply quickly but never actually fix the problem. Shame as the hair quality is fine.

Good evening

Thank you for your comments. We can see you are a regular client of ours and it's been explained to you on many occasions about the top and bottom effect in certain shades that you may find present in around 7 out of 180 colours we supply. This information is also supplied on the product before purchasing.

Hair discolouration has also been explained on several occasions and also confirmed by a moderator on here. Unfortunately in some instances this can happen with blonde hair from all hair brands. You will only notice this in the summer months because hair is subject to many factors which can discolour the bleach in blonde hair. All of which is explained in our aftercare. You won't notice any discolouration issues in the winter months.

Best regards.

Good evening

Thank you for your comments. We can see you are a regular client of ours and it's been explained to you on many occasions about the top and bottom effect in certain shades that you may find present in around 7 out of 180 colours we supply. This information is also supplied on the product before purchasing.

Hair discolouration has also been explained on several occasions and also confirmed by a moderator on here. Unfortunately in some instances this can happen with blonde hair from all hair brands. You will only notice this in the summer months because hair is subject to many factors which can discolour the bleach in blonde hair. All of which is explained in our aftercare. You won't notice any discolouration issues in the winter months.

Best regards.

I use 2 other suppliers regularly and never do I get sent hair that is 2-3 shades darker than the shade it’s suppose to be on the mid lengths to ends.
When I first started using your hair 3 year’s ago i never had a issue with the colour not matching the rings.
If my clients hair is a shade 2 and I order a shade 2 I expect to receive a shade 2.. not a 1B. It’s happened on so many occasions with a wide range of shades. Photos attached below of how bad the colouring issue is. I complained and send the company these photos and did not get offered any replacement. Only told to send the hair back at my own expense. Some people may think the colour is acceptable, I do not. THe swatch is the colour on the ring it’s suppose to be.

The blonde hair that discoloured my client had in for only 4 WEEKS before it discoloured and I complained to you within 6 weeks regarding the issue.
photos attached below of the discolouration. This is currently being looked into by euphoira one.

F18E66C8-A450-41B7-A130-8636AACFB6DA.jpeg3311FDAA-7801-4B40-85BC-85D2D5147BA5.jpeg771FEB76-6FF3-4006-942F-E78960A2CA39.jpeg

i don’t have any more to say to you euphoira one. Im very fed up and drained by your customer service. I can’t speak for others but two of my clients are extensionists and are now not using your hair, also I have seen many comments on here that are similar to my experience.

#727953 and 729912. I have also sent the information to the WhatsApp number however haven't received a reply

First number there was for one weave, 2nd is for a weave and nano rings equalling the 3 orders
. Good luck ! X

Last edited:
Good morning

Thanks so much for your response.

As previously explained the ombre effect can effect certain shades such are dark to mid ash and auburns and is only visible in full cuticle correct Remy hair from a single donor. This is due to the top newer part of the hair absorbing less pigmentation to the older, more porous ends. All of which is explained on the products before purchasing.These colours from the spectrum are much harder to colour however our factories are working on minimising this effect. This effects around 7 shades out of the 180 shades we supply.

Hair discolraiton is a very common issue with blonde hair. Please type in on here or on Google, ''Why does my hair extensions turn orange/pink?'' and you will find 100's of articles about this from consumers and information on hair supplier's aftercare. The moderator on Salon Geek also wrote a comment about hair discolouration stating that many of these issues wouldn't exist if consumers understood the science behind hair colouring.

Usually this is very easily fixed.

Please also find our aftercare information on this below. any issues at all, please let us know right away.

Attachments

• NEW SL.jpg
    NEW SL.jpg
    891.6 KB · Views: 36
Good morning

Thanks so much for your response.

As previously explained the ombre effect can effect certain shades such are dark to mid ash and auburns and is only visible in full cuticle correct Remy hair from a single donor. This is due to the top newer part of the hair absorbing less pigmentation to the older, more porous ends. All of which is explained on the products before purchasing.These colours from the spectrum are much harder to colour however our factories are working on minimising this effect. This effects around 7 shades out of the 180 shades we supply.

Hair discolraiton is a very common issue with blonde hair. Please type in on here or on Google, ''Why does my hair extensions turn orange/pink?'' and you will find 100's of articles about this from consumers and information on hair supplier's aftercare. The moderator on Salon Geek also wrote a comment about hair discolouration stating that many of these issues wouldn't exist if consumers understood the science behind hair colouring.

Usually this is very easily fixed.

Please also find our aftercare information on this below. any issues at all, please let us know right away.

The hair discoloured within only 3 weeks. I complained to you within 3 weeks. I tried the Malibu treatments your recommended and it did nothing. If you find it acceptable to send hair coloured like in the photos I attached then that’s fine you continue doing that but I will no longer be ordering. Others on here can see the photos anyway so they can decide for themselves if that’s acceptable to them. But as I said I’ve never had the same issue with any other supplier.

Can I just add I have not once complained of the actual quality of euphoria one hair. The hair itself lasts well, it’s the customer service Myself and clients of mine have issues with. And iam fully aware shades can change colour over time. I have done extensions for 5 years and have hairdressing qualifications- I understand colours change over time due to washing, sun and many other factors. But I have never experienced hair changing colour so drastically within 2-3 weeks. I replaced the hair for my client with another supplier in the same shade and have had no issues what so ever with the colour changing.

Can I just add I have not once complained of the actual quality of euphoria one hair. The hair itself lasts well, it’s the customer service Myself and clients of mine have issues with. And iam fully aware shades can change colour over time. I have done extensions for 5 years and have hairdressing qualifications- I understand colours change over time due to washing, sun and many other factors. But I have never experienced hair changing colour so drastically within 2-3 weeks. I replaced the hair for my client with another supplier in the same shade and have had no issues what so ever with the colour changing.

Good afternoon

Thanks for your response and your positive feedback on our hair quality.

If you have used us for 4-5 years and have never had an issue with quality from a natural product, this shows how high and consistent in quality these products are and that our quality control measures do work. Please remember that each batch you purchase is from a different donor and to obtain that level of high quality hair, shows the scale of commitment we have for our customers.

Hair discolouration is a common factor in the Summer months and can effect any hair brand. We have tested hair from all major hair brands in the UK. This is because we all use the same bleaching methods when producing platinum shades. (This is one of the only safe methods in the factory process) The whiter the shade, the more spectacle this is to discolouration. Many consumers are not aware of the risks of discolouration and they subject their hair to the risks, in addition, many companies do not include this information in their consultations. For example, sun cream can turn blonde hair pink, many customers will apply sun cream to their shoulders and this reacts with the bleach in the product and turns the ends orange. Most of the time it can reversed or prevented however we do understand the inconvenience. It's very important as a company, to ensure the client is fully aware of the risks and how they can avoid it. This will then have very little re-course on yourselves.

Please see attached a simply screen shot from Google about hair turning pink. As you can see there are many posts about this online and also several on Salon Geek. This is not a supplier issue. You can sit outside all day in the direct sun and this can turn your blonde hair pink.

As with all companies, we work by policies. All of which is located on our site prior to purchase. A B2B contract is formed when companies purchase from us. Any issues which arise are recited within these polices. I'm afraid I don't agree with your comment about bad customer services, as we are merely working within our policies and have a very fast response time. We always go out of our way to help our customers... which is why we're one of the largest hair brands in the UK. Most companies will not work outside of their policies.

Having said this, I can see a team member is helping you with this via email so any questions at all, please email me direct.

Best regards

Attachments

• NEW SL-2.jpg
    NEW SL-2.jpg
    621.6 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
It's great there are some of us who have really positive experiences with Euphoria One, and following some of the reviews on this forum was the reason I began to use them, however to completely disgreard and refuse to accept responsibility for those customers who don't unfortunately have the same experiences is unhelpful and off putting.

Call me suspicious but I'm wondering why pictures of the hair I'm referring to keeps getting removed from this thread....

I'll not say anymore just now as my "concerns" are still being communicated to Euphoria One however I will say I'm really disappointed with this company and the complications it has caused for my own business.

It's great there are some of us who have really positive experiences with Euphoria One, and following some of the reviews on this forum was the reason I began to use them, however to completely disgreard and refuse to accept responsibility for those customers who don't unfortunately have the same experiences is unhelpful and off putting.

Call me suspicious but I'm wondering why pictures of the hair I'm referring to keeps getting removed from this thread....

I'll not say anymore just now as my "concerns" are still being communicated to Euphoria One however I will say I'm really disappointed with this company and the complications it has caused for my own business.

From what I can see, no photos have been removed from this thread.

However, as you are in direct discussion with Euphoria, and the OP has also no doubt been able to obtain the information required, I am going to close this thread here and suggest that any problems or queries be taken up directly please, and not via this forum. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back