Euphoria One hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I currently have Euphoria One utip Brazilian keratin bonds in and I have had it in since end of June, the colour match is perfect. However, two months on and the hair feels extremely dry, it isn't silky and looks quite matted and I do not why, it just doesn't fall natural. I do all the aftercare it needs doing and look after it as well as I could but it seems like the quality isn't very good. It feels fake.

Can someone advise why this is and what other options I can look into. I love keratin bonds and would carry on with that but my hair doesn't have the silky smooth texture other hair has which I have seen

(such as easilocks, Remi couture)

HELP!!!

I have used euphoria on a few clients recently and not had any problems, is it a blonde colour?

I have used euphoria on a few clients recently and not had any problems, is it a blonde colour?

yeah, it is the very lightest blonde just before silver mixed with ash blonde

I have euphoria Brazillian hair in and I have found it to be really nice but I haven't had it in as long as you. Maybe it's worth contacting euphoria? Theyre always helpful and maybe sending it back in case you got a bad batch? Try the macadamia Moroccan hair mask that would definitely help!

what c
I have euphoria Brazillian hair in and I have found it to be really nice but I haven't had it in as long as you. Maybe it's worth contacting euphoria? Theyre always helpful and maybe sending it back in case you got a bad batch? Try the macadamia Moroccan hair mask that would definitely help!

what colour hair do you have? mine is a blonde. I use all hair masks and treatments on it and leave it treatment too.

what c

what colour hair do you have? mine is a blonde. I use all hair masks and treatments on it and leave it treatment too.
Mine is dip dyed, the ends are shade 24 ligh ash blonde the top half is shade 4. I would definitely contact them because the hair shouldn't be in that condition after 2 months it really sounds like you have got a bad batch, they might be able to replace it for you x

Mine is dip dyed, the ends are shade 24 ligh ash blonde the top half is shade 4. I would definitely contact them because the hair shouldn't be in that condition after 2 months it really sounds like you have got a bad batch, they might be able to replace it for you x

how long have you had yours for? because is it supposed to be silky smooth the whole time they are in? mine are definitely not!

their lightest shades need a good conditioning treatment once weekly and some leave in conditioner works wonders. I recently did a conditioning treatment and blow dry on their shade 60 which felt really dry before hand x

how long have you had yours for? because is it supposed to be silky smooth the whole time they are in? mine are definitely not!
I have had them in about a month and they're pretty much in the same condition as when I put them in

their lightest shades need a good conditioning treatment once weekly and some leave in conditioner works wonders. I recently did a conditioning treatment and blow dry on their shade 60 which felt really dry before hand x
What brand treatment do you use? X

I use the treatment y hair dresser advised me and I also use leave in treatment after wash on damp hair!

I have had them in about a month and they're pretty much in the same condition as when I put them in

Are they still silky and smooth and not matted? I am not sure if it is the blonde of this brand that isn't as nice.

Are they still silky and smooth and not matted? I am not sure if it is the blonde of this brand that isn't as nice.
Yeah they're still really soft and not matted at all so far, it will be interesting to see what they're like in a months time! Have you emailed them?

Hi, I've had the Brazilian weft in since the beginning of June and the condition is as good as when I installed it. Mine are #22. Worth contacting Euphoria to see what they say.

I currently have Euphoria One utip Brazilian keratin bonds in and I have had it in since end of June, the colour match is perfect. However, two months on and the hair feels extremely dry, it isn't silky and looks quite matted and I do not why, it just doesn't fall natural. I do all the aftercare it needs doing and look after it as well as I could but it seems like the quality isn't very good. It feels fake.

Can someone advise why this is and what other options I can look into. I love keratin bonds and would carry on with that but my hair doesn't have the silky smooth texture other hair has which I have seen

(such as easilocks, Remi couture)

HELP!!!

Hello Georgia,

Thank you for your feedback we hope we can help. Have you been in contact with our customer service team?

Please can you email us your full name and order number so we can look into this further for you.

It is very unusual that you would experience problems with the Brazilian range. We offer 5 different ranges of hair so occasionally it can be possible that you may of had our lower grade fitted particularly if someone else has purchased and fitted this hair for you.

We look forward to your reply.

Kind regards.
The Euphoria One Team

Latest posts

Back