Euphoria One hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yazmin

Reaction score
Iv always used angel remy hair for their mini tips and never had any complaints recently I came across Euphoria One and noticed they do different lengths in their tiny tips and smaller rings which swayed me towards them but after blowdrying a clients hair today which was only fitted 3-4 weeks ago the hair seems very dry compared to AR and this was their Brazilian range without me mentioning anything to my client she said she preferred her old extensions anyone else had this problem? Also ordered for another client and their colour was completely different from their colour ring xx

You will find with euphoria that they sometimes send out random colours that don't match the requested hair. I don't know why, its like they don't check the hair. Ive had to send hair back before, alot of techs in a group I'm in have said the same.

I used euphoria for a while but the last lot of hair I fitted shedded way too much and it was dry and frizzy within a couple of weeks. My client wasn't happy at all.

I now stick to angel remy for my budget and remi cachet for my higher grade. Ive never had any problems with those 2 companies.

I've been using Euphoria One Brazilan hair for over a year now without any issues. I've been very pleased with the quality.

I use them because the bonds weights are thicker so tend to use less hair and they have a large colour chart

tried the Russian Mongolian hair as well. Both are high quality in my opinion.

Never had any issues with euphoria one brazilian hair. Always stays lovely for 6-8 months. In the darker colours can be pushed to 9-12 months x

I love the Brazilian tiny tips, so much so I have it in my own hair. Not impressed with the Indian keratin bonds though. Having to refund a client as they slid out something terrible. Returning the hair back to Euphoria but I doubt they will refund me. Will continue to use the Brazilian but I doubt I will use the nail tips again. Pitty because the hair itself is lovely.

xxx

Love Euphoria! the hair is thick and the quality is superb. They have so many colours and I find most things are in stock when I need them, cant fault them.

Iv just finished fitting a full head of blonde and found a lot of hair has shed just while fitting maybe it's me comparing them to my higher budget hair suppliers I love how they have so many colours and tiny rings so will have to just wait on my friends feedback after today to see if it sheds anymore xx

Update friends washed her hair tonight as going out tomorrow and likes it after its been washed she's washed it in silver shampoo like she always has done (worn extensions 8 yr) and they've gone lilac!!! Great xx

Hair extensions are porous so they will absorb colour. No matter what supplier I use I do a warn clients of this risk. Euphoria one can't be to blame for this x

Hair extensions are porous so they will absorb colour. No matter what supplier I use I do a warn clients of this risk. Euphoria one can't be to blame for this x
I'm not blaming euphoria one for this happening at all as you shouldn't really be using this shampoo on extensions but she's had remi cachet, angel locks and angel remy in and never ever had this problem it's just typical I ask her to try this brand of hair and this happens

I'm not blaming euphoria one for this happening at all as you shouldn't really be using this shampoo on extensions but she's had remi cachet, angel locks and angel remy in and never ever had this problem it's just typical I ask her to try this brand of hair and this happens
How long did you find angel locks lasted? And did you before it to Remi cachet? X

Iv always used angel remy hair for their mini tips and never had any complaints recently I came across Euphoria One and noticed they do different lengths in their tiny tips and smaller rings which swayed me towards them but after blowdrying a clients hair today which was only fitted 3-4 weeks ago the hair seems very dry compared to AR and this was their Brazilian range without me mentioning anything to my client she said she preferred her old extensions anyone else had this problem? Also ordered for another client and their colour was completely different from their colour ring xx

I started using them around 6 months ago and thought they were amazing, I wear there Russian/Mongolian wefts and not had a problem with the quality but I have noticed it sheds more than other hair I've had. I've also been sent hair that matches no where near the colour on my colour ring, I've contacted them a number of times and they use excuses saying that the colour ring is just a guide? Really not good enough when I'm trying to run a professional business. I've actually just had a client message me this morning saying her weft is shedding lots compared to her old hair (other hair from a different supplier) and that it had gone dry. The hair is only 5 weeks old and now I don't no what to do as if I contact euphoria they will say there is nothing wrong with it. I find them really hit and miss but, lately I'm not impressed which is a shame because they offer such a good colour range but customer service just isn't there for me.

Had a nightmare with Euphoria one extensions. Tried to get the problems sorted with the hair and they refused to help. Costing me more money, and causing a nightmare to my client too. Would never use again!!!

what happened with your client?

She's getting all the hair out next week I'm lucky it's my best friend and not a client really. All this week she's found it has shed a lot as well and never held the curl in very long after sleeping in her rollers compared to her other hair xx

How long did you find angel locks lasted? And did you before it to Remi cachet? X
Angel locks hair is lovely no faults at all but I love remi cachet it's just some clients don't like to pay it xx

i have used them for about 4 years, and I have to admit I am one to moan if the hair isn't right.

I ordered some of there Brazilian range a few months ago, and found the hair to be really thin compared to usually. So maybe abit petty but I took most of it out and weighed it, and a lot of seemed to weigh 0.6- 0.8g strands. So I messaged them and they said "this wasn't a valid reason to complain" and that when I'd taken them out I'd lost some of the hair weight..: I wouldn't of minded if I hadn't of spent a lot, but when your paying £450/500 I was abit dissapointed.

I Used there Indian 4a a lot for clients but after a lot of complaints I stopped using.

Admittedly I have complained a lot to them in the past and continuitied to use them, because I have had some lovely hair from them. I find sometimes there hair can go really dry after a few weeks but when i leave conditioner on all night it goes ok and stays nice again.

I'm glad I've seen this, because sometimes when I have complained they make out its just me and no one else has complained, and I'm always left thinking maybe I'm just been a nightmare customer lol. X

ive used euphoria one for a while now as my medium range, i usually only use their brazillian and use angelslocks for my high range, although i find the quality of the hair great for the cost ive found the communication with the company awful, im currently waiting on a reply regarding the ratio of the mix colours as the 18/22 they sent me seems to have no 18 in it at all, the messages have been read yet not replied to, im increasingly going off of this company now!

ive been quite lucky and never had issues with colour ratio. like you say the quality is great for the price. that's why I always go back. seen on another post you had tried glamlox, do you mind me asking how you would compare them to europhia?x

I am quite new to Extensions but I have noticed that the tip of the Extensions both nano and tiny tips are not consistent at all, some times the nano tip is so so short that there is no possible way to fit this into the bead therefore making some of the Extensions impossible to use properly and get any grip! I find the tiny tips on some hair I've bought have all different sized ends which where some are too fat to fit in the beads with the smallest amount of hair.

I love the quality of the Brazilian for my mid range but the hit and miss quality is really irritating me, I feel like I would be a right complainer if I kept mentioning things as I've already whinged about the colour ring they sent me shedding everywhere with half the colours missing.

Again, I can't complain about the price for the quality hair as I'm unsure where would match this with such a wide range!

I have always had quick responses to text messages when asking colour advice so that's been a plus to me too! Xx

I am quite new to Extensions but I have noticed that the tip of the Extensions both nano and tiny tips are not consistent at all, some times the nano tip is so so short that there is no possible way to fit this into the bead therefore making some of the Extensions impossible to use properly and get any grip! I find the tiny tips on some hair I've bought have all different sized ends which where some are too fat to fit in the beads with the smallest amount of hair.

I love the quality of the Brazilian for my mid range but the hit and miss quality is really irritating me, I feel like I would be a right complainer if I kept mentioning things as I've already whinged about the colour ring they sent me shedding everywhere with half the colours missing.

Again, I can't complain about the price for the quality hair as I'm unsure where would match this with such a wide range!

I have always had quick responses to text messages when asking colour advice so that's been a plus to me too! Xx

Couldn't agree with you more, when ever I message they do always get back to me quickly.

And again I find if you get a good batch the hair is really really good value for money. I do complain a lot to them, over the years I have had some rubbish batches, and think I'll take my custom else where, but always end up going back, because if there's no issues it is good quality x

Latest posts

Back