Euphoria One hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca2006

Reaction score
I've come across euphoria one hair extensions and I'm just looking for people's opinions on the gold Brazilian hair, would anyone leave remi cachet for the gold..? I'm really in need of the same quality like remi cachet but in nano form! I love the mini strands but nanos is my most popular Method so I'm having to use angel remy at the moment and as much as I'm happy with them I'm feeling a change!

I'm yet to find hair that's as good as remi cachet..

A lot of my clients used to have nanos but now have the mini tips instead as they're even more discrete. Although the rings are a tiny bit smaller with nanos, you still have to the big keratin bond underneath, as well as the fact they're a lot more damaging - I've never had a problem converting a client from nanos to mini locks x

I'm yet to find hair that's as good as remi cachet..

A lot of my clients used to have nanos but now have the mini tips instead as they're even more discrete. Although the rings are a tiny bit smaller with nanos, you still have to the big keratin bond underneath, as well as the fact they're a lot more damaging - I've never had a problem converting a client from nanos to mini locks x
Thank you for the reply, I love the remi cachet I use the 4mm mini rings from viola with them as they seem to work best I just wish I could find them in the nano form also, I have clients that won't budge from nanos, although I agree with the keratin bonds being big. X

I've come across euphoria one hair extensions and I'm just looking for people's opinions on the gold Brazilian hair, would anyone leave remi cachet for the gold..? I'm really in need of the same quality like remi cachet but in nano form! I love the mini strands but nanos is my most popular Method so I'm having to use angel remy at the moment and as much as I'm happy with them I'm feeling a change!

I've tried soooo many shops/suppliers and Euphoria are one of the best I've used by far.

I order from them almost every day and they never seem to be out of stock of items either. I've tried other suppliers in the past that are always out of stock of items, mainly the popular shades that I always need !

You won't be disappointed with the quality. It's beautiful hair. Xx

I've tried soooo many shops/suppliers and Euphoria are one of the best I've used by far.

I order from them almost every day and they never seem to be out of stock of items either. I've tried other suppliers in the past that are always out of stock of items, mainly the popular shades that I always need !

Hi Rebecca, do you have any photos the hair from euphoria you have used?

Latest posts

Back