Euphoria One, how many grams?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alice.x0x

Reaction score
how many grams of hair do I have to buy for a full head of Russian/mangolian remy hair for a full head of tape extensions from euphoria one?

how many grams of hair do I have to buy for a full head of Russian/mangolian remy hair for a full head of tape extensions from euphoria one?
I’ve just done a full head on a thick short bob and used 150. Though I’m not impressed with their hair and had to make a complaint today!

oh really? Where do you normally get your hair from? I'm struggling to find a supplier that's not massively expensive and that does ombré/balayage and wide range of colours

oh really? Where do you normally get your hair from? I'm struggling to find a supplier that's not massively expensive and that does ombré/balayage and wide range of colours
I usually use Prestige hair extensions and they are lovely. I visited the lady after one week as she said she’s lost over 20 in first week!! I’ve never had this before. To my horror the hair looked knackered after just one week! The hair was shedding and looked ratty! I was so embarrassed! I’ll never use them again. Ebay Hair was better and that’s saying something! Though a lot of girls round here just won’t pay for high end hair so I found a supplier on Ebay where the hair is quite good but still only lasts 3/4 months!

I use Prestige Hair and Extensions for tape Hair clients have had it for almost a year and the tapes amazing never budges about 5-7 packs depending on thickness

Last edited:
Screenshots removed due to contact from company & resolution given

Last edited:
View attachment 207140 View attachment 207139 View attachment 207139

Good luck getting anywhere with them their customer service skills are shocking nothing is ever their fault! The hair in the photo hadn’t been fitted it was simply taken out the pack and when I sent the photo to them that was their email reply! I’ve had issues with Ombre their Indian budget range which has split & was battered after five weeks when I complained about that saying The client don’t usually have issues with their Indian range they said well it can’t be good all of the time. Disgraceful attitude
That’s nothing like the colour swatch?!! Terrible!! I’ll never use them again and have taken their range off! I’m sticking with prestige now!

I’ve using Euphoira One for the past 3 years and they have always been very helpful with my queiriws and their hair is amazing

Last edited:
I use Euphoria a lot, but only the Brazilian range, had no problems at all and hair usually lasts a good 12 months x

I’ve generally had decent hair from them but when it’s not good they don’t respond well or offer reasonable solutions. Constant buck passing. The “Brazilian” is good but never had a clients last longer than 9 months

I’ve using Euphoira One for the past 6 years and they have always been very helpful with my queiriws and their hair is amazing
I’ve used them since jan 2014 I’ve found the bigger they’ve got the less they value customers, that’s my personal opinion though, can I ask Have you ever had issues with split ends on the Indian range? I was told when my client complained to me at 5 weeks that it’s out of their complaints time & even tho it says 3 months on website it’s basically tough luck and tell the client to buy better hair next time ‍♀️

I use Euphoria Russian Mongolian range and occasionally the brazilain and I really do love their products.

I’ve never had any issues with customer services and normally get a response within a few hours. There really good xx

View attachment 207140 View attachment 207139 View attachment 207139

Good luck getting anywhere with them their customer service skills are shocking nothing is ever their fault! The hair in the photo hadn’t been fitted it was simply taken out the pack and when I sent the photo to them that was their email reply! I’ve had issues with Ombre their Indian budget range which has split & was battered after five weeks when I complained about that saying The client don’t usually have issues with their Indian range they said well it can’t be good all of the time. Disgraceful attitude

Thats disgraceful. The colour is patchy and no where near what the colour ring swatch is.

I usually use Prestige hair extensions and they are lovely. I visited the lady after one week as she said she’s lost over 20 in first week!! I’ve never had this before. To my horror the hair looked knackered after just one week! The hair was shedding and looked ratty! I was so embarrassed! I’ll never use them again. Ebay Hair was better and that’s saying something! Though a lot of girls round here just won’t pay for high end hair so I found a supplier on Ebay where the hair is quite good but still only lasts 3/4 months!

Did you contact prestige? What type was it, never had shedding issues even with clients who have left Extensions in for 6 months against advice might I add. I had an issue with 1 batch and she replaced it straight away with no quibble, I personally don’t like using eBay hair it’s always imported & hard to resolve issues I use viola seller on eBay for rings x

Yes I have used their Indian hair with no issues. The quality is lower than their Brazilian but I think it’s a budget range, I dont use it often.

My clients love the Brazilian and I always recommed this to my customers.
Xx

I’ve using Euphoira One for the past 3 years and they have always been very helpful with my queiriws and their hair is amazing
Hi Lucious, I started working doing extensions from home and I’m struggling so much when it comes to find a legit supplier. I have been let down so many times with companies saying “Russian hair/Indian” when in reality the hair is cheap and from China. Do you any photos of the euphoria hair guys you have thy you can show me? I have read so many positive feedback from them but I would like to see a photo of the hair being used.

Hi Lucious, I started working doing extensions from home and I’m struggling so much when it comes to find a legit supplier. I have been let down so many times with companies saying “Russian hair/Indian” when in reality the hair is cheap and from China. Do you any photos of the euphoria hair guys you have thy you can show me? I have read so many positive feedback from them but I would like to see a photo of the hair being used.
if you go on my fb page - the hair and beauty box sheffield. i only use euphoria brazilian range and its fab never have any problems and the ones ive had have been resolved quickly

This is my own hair I’ve got 150g Brazilian weave, very impressed with euphoria ones hair ! I’m yet to try the russain. How have you gotten on with it ?

Attachments

• 52736746-1CF7-4A94-AB2F-6E3DC59A1129.jpeg
    52736746-1CF7-4A94-AB2F-6E3DC59A1129.jpeg
    154.2 KB · Views: 83
what ebay supplier is it? xx

This is my own hair I’ve got 150g Brazilian weave, very impressed with euphoria ones hair ! I’m yet to try the russain. How have you gotten on with it ?
Do you have naturally thick hair and which length is this?x

Latest posts

Back