Euphoria One Indian weft range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmLou3003

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this and can you recommend? Thinking of using the hair as my budget range? How long do the blondes last and are there lots to choose from? Thanks x

Hello Emma,

Thank you for your interest in our company.

Our Indian 4A Wefts are our budget hair range. This is available for customers who want short term use out of hair extensions and clients on a budget. They have a life span of up to 3 months with the correct aftercare.

We do have customers who wear our 4A hair Wefts for up to 6-7 months but we only state up to a 3 month life span as the hair material is lower than our 3 other higher grades.

Our 4A Wefts are available in 100g and 125g with over 80 colours to choose from.

Our 100g Wefts are £59.99 and our 125g Wefts are £74.98 20''.

If you're looking for something of higher quality than we recommend our Brazilian Gold Remy Double Drawn Wefts.

These are available in over 40 colours and in quantities of:

50g
100g
125g
150g

If you have any other questions regarding our hair grades please contact us direct and a member of staff will be very happy to help.

Kind regards.

Angelo
Euphoria One x

Last edited:
Hello Emma,

Thank you for your interest in our company.

Our Indian 4A Wefts are our budget hair range. This is available for customers who want short term use out of hair extensions and clients on a budget. They have a life span of up to 3 months with the correct aftercare.

We do have customers who wear our 4A hair Wefts for up to 6-7 months but we only state up to a 3 month life span as the hair material is lower than our 3 other higher grades.

Our 4A Wefts are available in 100g and 125g with over 80 colours to choose from.

Our 100g Wefts are £59.99 and our 125g Wefts are £74.98 20''.

If you're looking for something of higher quality than we recommend our Brazilian Gold Remy Double Drawn Wefts.

These are available in over 40 colours and in quantities of:

50g
100g
125g
150g

If you have any other questions regarding our hair grades please contact us direct and a member of staff will be very happy to help.

Kind regards.

Euphoria One x
She was asking for recommendations not a sales pitch....very off putting

She was asking for recommendations not a sales pitch....very off putting

I think your comment is more off putting than Euphorias, at least they're not pretending to be a customer and recommending themselves like some on here

Has anyone tried this and can you recommend? Thinking of using the hair as my budget range? How long do the blondes last and are there lots to choose from? Thanks x
I believe also that Euphoria answered exactly what was being asked - and who better to give a response than the company themselves. Their response was simply factual regarding what they offer.

Same old salon geek!

Latest posts

Back