Euphoria One Russian wefts-are they worth using?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bhair123

Reaction score
Hi guys I fit wefts and iv had hair issues with my current supplier in shade number 4 Im sending back for testing however I know the outcome as their customer service is awful so going to try euphoria one however my anxiety is sky high using a new brand !!! iv been with my current supplier 3 years and all of a sudden 3 clients with shade 4 have had awful matting I'm gutted !!!! literally having a panic attack !!! current supplier is hair planet btw :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: if anyone could give me some feedback that would be amazing on euphoria one

:):):):):)

Euphoria are my main supplier & I honestly love their hair, never had any issues & customer service is amazing too xx

I have their russian tapes in at the moment I haven't tried their russian wefts yet though xx

Yes worth using x the russian Mongolian mix I find abit thinner then the Brazilian range but the texture is silkier x

I have their russian tapes in at the moment I haven't tried their russian wefts yet though xx
Im about to order these,How are you finding them

Yes worth using x the russian Mongolian mix I find abit thinner then the Brazilian range but the texture is silkier x
D
Does their Russian hair dry straight or does it still fatten up quite a bit? I have prestige in atm finding it really soft but I still have to straighten it after drying to make it silky

D

Does their Russian hair dry straight or does it still fatten up quite a bit? I have prestige in atm finding it really soft but I still have to straighten it after drying to make it silky

They dry dead straight & if you blow dry them straight properly with the brush then you wont need to straighten them i hardly touch mine xx

They dry dead straight & if you blow dry them straight properly with the brush then you wont need to straighten them i hardly touch mine xx
Have you tried their Slavic? Or are you referring to Russian Mongolian xxx

Oh I've been wondering about trying euphoria one too. Glad I saw this post, I love the fact they have loads of different colours and a decent rooted range too. Think I may order a colour ring from them now.

Latest posts

Back