Euphoria One taking money without stock

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella65

Reaction score
I am fuming !! Number 1 they have no number to call to actually speak to a human being and today I placed an order for over £200, they took the order then messaged me a couple of hours later to say my colour wasn’t in stock and could they send a different colour as an alternative!!!! Wth I’m so annoyed I’m a new customer too and not happy think il be looking elsewhere .

I am fuming !! Number 1 they have no number to call to actually speak to a human being and today I placed an order for over £200, they took the order then messaged me a couple of hours later to say my colour wasn’t in stock and could they send a different colour as an alternative!!!! Wth I’m so annoyed I’m a new customer too and not happy think il be looking elsewhere .

Welcome to Salon Geek.

I’m tagging in @Euphoria One Hair, who are members of this site, and hopefully they will respond to you asap.

Welcome to Salon Geek.

I’m tagging in @Euphoria One Hair, who are members of this site, and hopefully they will respond to you asap.
Oh they are texting me and trying to palm me off with another shade when I’ve colour matched my client and that’s the shade I need!! Also no mention of why the website doesn’t tell you it’s out of stock before they take your money . I have also given given them My number and asked for a call back but they have totally ignored me and are just texting me ridiculous solutions ! I’m so angry what absolute poor customer service . Everyone here is saying how great they are and how great the hair is and this is my first order and I have this experience! I will be requesting a full refund tomorrow if this isn’t sorted and il go elsewhere and if they don’t do that il be taking them to court

Oh they are texting me and trying to palm me off with another shade when I’ve colour matched my client and that’s the shade I need!! Also no mention of why the website doesn’t tell you it’s out of stock before they take your money . I have also given given them My number and asked for a call back but they have totally ignored me and are just texting me ridiculous solutions ! I’m so angry what absolute crap customer service . Everyone here is saying how great they are and how great the hair is and this is my first order and I have this experience! I will be requesting a full refund tomorrow if this isn’t sorted and il go elsewhere and if they don’t do that il be taking them to court

In which case, I am going to close your thread here, so that @Euphoria One Hair can contact you directly by way of PM.

Just to point out to you though, that we do not allow the creation of threads which are essentially to name and shame either a company or individual(s), and it is always best to address your immediate concerns to those concerned in the hope that a mutual solution can be reached.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back