Euphoria One trade discount

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missfit

Reaction score
Can anyone advise me on what the trade discount is please?
I’ve tried ordering hair and it appears to be the same price whether I have a trade account or not.
I contacted euphoria but they said the discount is on my account but I can’t see any difference when I compared accounts on several products.
Thanks.

Good evening

Thank you for your recent enquiry.

We can confirm once a trade account has been set up with your account, a confirmation will be sent and our RRP prices on our hair products will reduce automatically after you've logged into your new trade account. There's no need to enter a discount code. :)

Best regards.

hi,

Just wondering what trade discount people get at euphoria one?

Every time I go to check out I feel like I don’t have any trade discount.

I wrote the same post yesterday. I’ve logged in and tried to order loads of different items then done the same on a guest account and there’s no price change.
I wondered if the discount was better if u were a regular user.

Good morning

Thank you for your enquiries.

Once we place you into a trade account and a confirmation is sent, our RRP prices will reduce automatically once you have logged into your account. You will enjoy up to 20% off our hair prices. Some items on our website are already on a storewide discount and therefore not included in our trade groups.

As we're a wholesaler, our RRP prices are actually very low within the industry when taking into account the extremely high quality of our hair products and the bond weights and lengths we supply.

We're confident that you will not find the quality of our hair anywhere else for the price.

We also have a full trade wholesale price list which is supplied to trade customers. Please enquire. :)

Best regards.

I know this is an old post, but my discount was always automatic. However they seem to have updated the website slightly and now my discount isn't working. Has anyone has this issue and got a code to enter instead? I need the hair by Wednesday so cutting it a bit fine as it is.

Good Morning Gem,

As stated above, once logged in to your Trade Account all the prices shown are automatically discounted, so there is no need for a code.

However, if you drop the team an email on [email protected], they can check your account to ensure this is set up correctly :) x

Latest posts

Back