Euphoria One vs Remi Cachet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LauraB81

Reaction score
Hi guys , I just wanted to ask opinions on hair extensions!
I am a hairdresser but not trained in extensions, however I am currently wearing extensions.
I have been fitted with Indian remy hair which drys with a wave which is nice however the hair isn’t the best quality and is a bit fluffy and tangles easily .
For my next set I would like to source my own hair so I know what my moneys going on .

I know remi cachet is amazing but it’s so expensive!
My question is how does remi cachet compare with euphoria one Brazilian or Russian hair ?
If I went for euphoria one , which type is the best ? I quite like something with a wave rather than poker straight. But I really don’t want hair that tangles up and looks dry :/

I switched from remy cachet to euphoria one due to how expensive the price of hair is and keeps rising. The Brazilian range is great for coarser hair and the Russian hair better for straighter finer hair.

I started sourcing my own directly from russia, even remi cachet is just Asian hair. Euphoria one I thought was rubbish. The hair I get does not tangle and has no silicone

Latest posts

Back