Euphoria One

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHExtensions

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced any problems with the Russian/Mongolian wefts from Euphoria One? Been using them as my main supplier for a while now but just had a complaint from a client about the hair quality.
She insists it’s substandard and she can’t style it. Obviously I’m liaising with her to try and fix the problem but just wondered if anyone else had had any quality issues recently??
Many thanks x

Hi, I have recently had a client complain about her hair quality, she had the Brazilian weft from euphoria one. Within a month she is complained it was really knotty, she has had extensions many times in the past and swears she follows the after care but euphoria one have said she cant have. Tricky as i have now lost her as a client as i couldn't afford to buy a new full set of hair to re-apply for free xx

Thanks for the reply :)
my client is just three weeks in and also insists she’s followed the aftercare. I’ve asked for a sample of the wefts back from my client as she’s now had them removed (she’s a long distance client) and I’m waiting to see the condition.
I also can’t offer a full free refit with new hair and will have lost a client because of it.
If there’s an issue for anyone else with the Euphoria wefts just wanted to know before I contact them.
Really disappointing if so as I trade on the high end quality and longevity of hair I fit.

Good evening

Thank you for your message.

We do not seem to have your names down as ordering with us on our platform.

Please can you both provide your full names and order number?

Best regards

Hi,
I’m awaiting the return of the weft from the client, so as I said in my thread I haven’t contacted you (Euphoria One) yet as I haven’t personally confirmed if there is a quality issue.
The query was to ascertain if there had been any other quality concerns with wefts in particular or if this may be an isolated case.
My username is not my trade name therefore you would be unable to search for my orders on your platform. However I am a regular customer.
I will of course contact you directly in due course regarding this particular client and the specific order should there be a concern.
Many thanks for your reply.

Did you ever sort this issue out ?

Latest posts

Back