Euro 2004 toe nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nails At The Hat Hire Company

Reaction score

Attachments

• euro2004.jpg
    euro2004.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 118
they are fantastic jenny, especially with the "beckham touch" !

just out of interest, how much do you charge for a whole set on toes ?

thanks

kx

Thehandsanctuary said:
here is my toe nails... i have done a 2004 euro but with a beckham (i cant help but love him) theme ie; the trade mark diamond earing and number 7 so i painted on a number 7 and added a rhinestone
here it is http://www.thenailgeek.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=533&stc=1

Lovin It.
They look well nice. Was just gonna do my nails but now I'll have to do my toes too, especially as all I wear at the mo is flip flops.
Any more pics this is fun

BEGS WE WIN

Sonia

to be honest i'm no good at pricing my art. i have these on my large toes and the rest of the toes are plain red. so i would probably charge ten pounds as tijme wise it doesnt take long. i do loads of nail art and im always being told im too cheap but im just rubbish at pricing up

Their fab will be doing mine this week, love the rhinestone idea x x

Been doin mine for about the last ten years, every time the big footie events are on too chick - fingers AND toes :lol:

Fingers all done red bar the little fingers, which have the St George's Cross art on. Big toes have the art on, the others are red. :cool:

My friends said I was mad, but I always knew I was startin a trend!! :lol:

G. xx

Up To Scratch said:
Been doin mine for about the last ten years, every time the big footie events are on too chick - fingers AND toes :lol:

Fingers all done red bar the little fingers, which have the St George's Cross art on. Big toes have the art on, the others are red. :cool:

My friends said I was mad, but I always knew I was startin a trend!! :lol:

G. xx

Same here - but slight difference!

I Live in Portugal - so, one hand and one foot is white with red cross the other hand and foot is red, yellow and green for the 5 castles! - well, I don't want to upset all the portugues people around us!!! :D

Lynn

Can anyone recommend a good red for the other fingers/toes? Thanks!

Kitten said:
Can anyone recommend a good red for the other fingers/toes? Thanks!
I usually go for OPI's "Big Apple Red" ... or maybe "I'm Not Really A Waitress".

HTHs

G. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back