Euroblonde consistency video

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim Lawless

Grande Dame of the Brazilian Wax for Men and Women
Reaction score
I read on SG that a lot people are unsure of how Perron Rigot, Euroblonde should look at the perfect working temp, so I hope this short video helps.

Euroblonde by Perron Rigot - YouTube

Ooh Kim is this a sample of things to come ..I hope so.

Please can we not have a whole thread of posts saying thank you. To say thank you, you can heart the post or rep Kim for the post.

Thanks.

Ooh Kim is this a sample of things to come ..I hope so.

It was going to be but not specifically about the brand, more about short demo's to help people that are having trouble with waxing. x

It was going to be but not specifically about the brand, more about short demo's to help people that are having trouble with waxing. x

That would be fantastic! What would we do without you :hug:

Yes, please don't feel you have to say thank you, although I appreciate it very much and I'm a stickler for manners as you know. Just transmit them to me by telepathy:)

I only did this thread because I get so many emails and PM's about it so I thought it would be far reaching on here and help more people.

However, if you have any technical or general questions on using your wax, please don't be afraid to ask as I'd love to help.

Kim this is so helpful, thank you! through trial and error and messy strings I've learned to turn my pot down!
i trained with you last year for female intimate waxing and since then I've had varied success. some hollywoods go perfectly following your technique and some have been so difficult I've been a sweaty mess! i apply and remove the wax the way you showed me but i often get broken hairs. where do you think i might be going wrong?
do you do refresher training in Edinburgh? x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Kim this is so helpful, thank you! through trial and error and messy strings I've learned to turn my pot down!
i trained with you last year for female intimate waxing and since then I've had varied success. some hollywoods go perfectly following your technique and some have been so difficult I've been a sweaty mess! i apply and remove the wax the way you showed me but i often get broken hairs. where do you think i might be going wrong?
do you do refresher training in Edinburgh? x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek
It sounds as though you're not pushing your wax through the hair and that you're floating it so that it attaches to the top of the hair only. Make sure that as you remove the wax, you're pulling back in line with the skin and not outwards as that will break the hair too.

You want your wax nice and warm, not cool by the way.

I'm back in Edinburgh in October. x

Kim - do you have any videos on nostril waxing? Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Kim, could I ask if there is a trick to stopping the 'strings' of wax, I give my stick a little twizzle as you show on the video but I seem to still get strings...is my wax to hot maybe? I hope me asking a question means that its ok for me to say thanks ;)
xxxxx

When I lift my wax on the spatula and as I start to twizzle it I slightly shake it back into the pot and it breaks the strings before I move away from the pot with the wax, if that makes sense!!

I'll post one on nostril waxing thus week.

As Jack said. As you've finished turning your spat, kind of flick the spat onto the heater as though you're thriving the wax back in and it stops the strings.

Subscribed ;) i was just watching your lip one as well; how do you not rip the skin off the lip? Is that the oil? Bit extra so it won't stick or same as normal? Also, when you were counting 123 is that just how you apply it personally? Would love to see an underarm one if you don't mind :o
Thank you :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'll post one on nostril waxing thus week.

As Jack said. As you've finished turning your spat, kind of flick the spat onto the heater as though you're thriving the wax back in and it stops the strings.

That would be amazing :) thanks Kim. Love watching your videos and will be booking training as soon as I have the funds xxxx

Subscribed ;) i was just watching your lip one as well; how do you not rip the skin off the lip? Is that the oil? Bit extra so it won't stick or same as normal? Also, when you were counting 123 is that just how you apply it personally? Would love to see an underarm one if you don't mind :o
Thank you :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love the tip about applying some oil to the lip too. Never thought of doing that and have always struggled to get those few tiny hairs at the lip line because I've had the skin ripped off my lip before by someone else, I'm always scared of doing it to someone else lol. But will definitely be trying this now that my hot wax has arrived :) x

Don't suppose you've had chance to do the nostril wax video yet Kim have you? ;) xxx

Don't suppose you've had chance to do the nostril wax video yet Kim have you? ;) xxx

Oops! I'll do it within the week. Feel free to PM me to remind me. x

Oops! I'll do it within the week. Feel free to PM me to remind me. x

No rush ;) I just have eager hairy nosed fiance and dad awaiting my wax hahaha. Really appreciate it. Thanks Kim :) xxx

Yes, I'd love to see this too! :)

AltonBeauty

Latest posts

Back