European Nail Championships - ExCeL 05 - Prizes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kathryn

Reaction score
Hi all

First off, a big ta muchly to Chocolate for posting the competition thread - the answers from the Geeks have provided oodles of pointers which we hope to use at PN to make the National Nail Comps and impending European Nail Championships at Professional Beauty 2005 (at ExCeL next Feb) heaps better - so cheers Rachel.

And it's on the subject of the European Nail Championships on which I thought I'd get some feedback.

If you were going to enter a nail comp, aside from a lovely BIG trophy, what kind of prizes would you like to see being offered? Money (if so, how much?) trips to other nail comps world wide, training courses? Your feedback would be much appreciate so I can take your suggestions to Mark Moloney and Jacqui Jefford - European Nail Championship organiser.

Secondly, if you were to attend a nail conference, what sort of things would you like hear being discussed and who would you want to see speaking/demoing?

And just one final thing - the Professional Beauty Awards. While you all get busy giving votes to your favourite supplier that has wowed you with their customer service or really got you inspired by its training courses, don't forget that YOU deserve recognition too.

Why not enter the Best Nail Salon or Best Nail Technician categories and see where you get? Nothing ventured, nothing gained... and you never know, it could be you up on stage collecting that trophy. Check out www.professionalbeauty.co.uk for more details.

Look forward to hearing your views.

Take care
Kat
x
Deputy Ed
Professional Nails
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back