Eurovision

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baggybear

Reaction score
So who is watching it and what do you think so far?

I'm liking Finland's bouncy, funny & quite catchy entry so far.

Not me Baggybear lol......watching Wall Street instead.........enjoy xx

Loved Greece lol and Romania wow no one should have that range of sounds lol :D

Watched the end and the start of the voting, all I've done is laugh at the people who have been sent on tv to represent their country and mainly at the presenter with that ridiculous song about Sweden, almost wet myself at the "our men have no titties" part with the prams.

Turned it off now after getting board of pointing out the fat, the stupid and the ugly. X

How did the uk do, who won?

Russia Was The Best !

I liked greece and Norway, didnt see the end went to bed to be ready for the show in the morning.

19th typical lol

We know we won't win or come anywhere near the top, lets face it we don't make a big thing of Eurovision, there is very little if anything on tv about it before the night. I don't think we get a say in who goes or what they sing either (if we do I've not seen or heard anything about it which means it's not well publicicsed that we have choices lol).

Can you imagine what it would be like if we did win - where would we hold it & how would we afford pay for hosting it.

It was a fun thing to watch and I enjoyed some acts more than others.
Thought the winners song was ok & loved Graha Norton comentating too lol.

We know we won't win or come anywhere near the top, lets face it we don't make a big thing of Eurovision, there is very little if anything on tv about it before the night. I don't think we get a say in who goes or what they sing either (if we do I've not seen or heard anything about it which means it's not well publicicsed that we have choices lol).

Can you imagine what it would be like if we did win - where would we hold it & how would we afford pay for hosting it.

It was a fun thing to watch and I enjoyed some acts more than others.
Thought the winners song was ok & loved Graha Norton comentating too lol.

One of my first comments when it came on was "who decides who sings for us". We have some amazing singers in this country young and old, if we could pick our singer we would win. If this was the Swedish entry they might have won http://youtu.be/29tZAqJKtxs

Graham norton was hilarious x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back