Eve Taylor... Any good?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kebkiss84

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for a new skincare range to use in my mobile business. I have heard Eve Taylor is great for this and have tried their samples and got the price list and all looks and sounds great but wanted to hear your own thoughts on the brand, whether you see good results with your clients etc?
Thank you all!:)

Hi

Eve Taylor comes up in loads of threads on here so have a good look. It's generally very popular with Geeks, but as with any product range, some people will recommend other things. Are you looking to replace your existing product with a new one or get Eve Taylor to complement an existing range?

I'm mobile and use Eve Taylor and have been very pleased, although facials aren't a massive part of my business. Around 90% of clients I use it on for the first time text me the next day to say how nice their skin feels.

They're also good because they have no minimum order and can start you off with their mobile kit, and your clients will only be able to get the products through you or Eve Taylor directly. It's not all over the internet like some other brands.

Try getting some samples from a number of different companies and see what works for you x

Hiya

I've recently taken on this range and am really pleased with it. No minimum order, do a great retail range that doesn't cost the earth and everybody says how great their skin looks and feels days later. I have a few fine lines and you can barely see them using this range.

Hth

tbh i not that keen on it! tryed afew samples then bought a cleanser and moisturiser at gmex and still not to impressed! i have really dry sensitive skin and there moisturiser for my skin type seemed not very rich and didnt keep my skin feeling nice. but like you can lots of other people like it! x

I dont like using it or having the products on my face but thats my preference. I was trained in college with the brand.
I know alot of people use it and like it.
If your happy with it then why not :)

thank you all so much that is really useful. I think I will go ahead and order the mobile kit as it is a realy reasonable price and as at the moment I only work part time it is worth giving it a go.

Thanks again :)

It's great to get a professional product at such a good price and aromatherapy based products are really effective, so hopefully it is! All the information on this forum is amazing!!I'm looking for an affordable skin care range too, I've been dissapointed with Likisma, forever living so will order the mobile kit too and give it a go

I was looking at the mobile kit also, as at the moment I dont have a facial range to offer.. If the girls who order this can let us all know how you do with it and what your clients think, I for one would really appreciate it.

As a fairly new mobile therapist, I cant afford to get accounts with some of the bigger brand names.

Eve Taylor is perfect for the mobile therapist who doesn't want to get loaded down with accounts with the big brands. I used them for 2-3 years and have a few clients who regularly buy their products through me. I have now moved on and do only purely Ayurvedic facials now with minimum product and lots of massage. It's just my choice and nothing to do with Eve Taylor's products. They are excellent.

I recently had an Eve Taylor facial and can honestly say it was the best facial i have ever had. Therapist was obviously excellent at her job but the products were absolutly gorgeous. I have recently been suffering with problematic skin and this did not aggrevate it at all.

hth

xx:hug:xx

I have recently purchased Eve Taylor for my salon as only small and I have been using them on myself everyday, I have psoriasis which is particularly bad on my face and the products have not aggrevated it at all, after using the masks my skin feels lovely and looks great, I am very pleased with my purchase.

Latest posts

Back