Eve Taylor at Manchester 14th/15th Oct

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anne1984

Reaction score
Hi, after a lot of research and reading all the posts on here I have decided to use Eve Taylor when I open my Home Salon in December. I have looked at my local exhibition which is Manchester and plan to go to Eve Taylor's stand. I have seen on the PB website that Eve Taylor do a deal of £300 free training if you buy the professional and retail range.

Firstly it mentions this is for a London deal- does anyone know if they will do it at their Manchester show too?

Secondly does anyone know the rough start up costs for the range?

Thank you to anyone that can help me:)

That deal was for the Excel London show.

We do different promotions for different shows so keep looking on the Professional Beauty site nearer the time. October is a long way off yet so much may change up till then.

We are exhibiting at Beauty Uk at the NEC in may, great if you could make it and come to see us and try more of the products.

Feel free to PM me for anything specific

That deal was for the Excel London show.

We do different promotions for different shows so keep looking on the Professional Beauty site nearer the time. October is a long way off yet so much may change up till then.

We are exhibiting at Beauty Uk at the NEC in may, great if you could make it and come to see us and try more of the products.

Feel free to PM me for anything specific

Many thanks, I will try to make the NEC.

Latest posts

Back