Eve Taylor candles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahlou06

Reaction score
Apologies if this has already been discussed (I did search!)

What ET candles are your favourite/most popular?

Thanks

Sarah, I really like the May Chang and also the Orange and clove Eve Taylor candle. I think they have about 10-11 different ones and I tried a few but these are my favourite ones.

Jack

I love the lavender one, Abby said on our product knowledge training that wild fig and grape was very popular x

Sarah, I really like the May Chang and also the Orange and clove Eve Taylor candle. I think they have about 10-11 different ones and I tried a few but these are my favourite ones.

Jack

I second these two scents!! Love them! I use may chang in the spring/summer and orange clove in the fall/winter

Thank you for your replies. Doing a big ET Taylor order and getting quite excited! X

Ohh isn't it exciting?! Even now after many reorders I get so excited to receive my package. I wait all day by the door :p

What product do you re order the most Jen?

My favourites are the Wild Fig & Grape closely followed by May Chang :)

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

Wild Fig & Grape, Fruit Crush, Orange & Clove, May Chang, Lavender and Relaxing & Indulgent... ❤ xx

I just had my first order... omg I am in love I have seen results so quickly on my own skin! You will love it too. Wild Fig. I love the Hyaluronic Acid its amazing! the oils are really great too and I was interested to hear that they sell well. I loved the vit c brightening cream.... how many times can I say I love .... haha x

Latest posts

Back