Eve Taylor Candles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The details are -

Heaven Scent Incense Ltd
The Wharf
Frome Road
Bradford On Avon
Wiltshire
BA15 1LE
Tel: 01225 868788
Fax: 01225 868789
email: [email protected]

They don't have online ordering, or much of a website so you need to call them to get a brochure, but honestly the candles are made by these guys for ET, I was thrilled when I found these guys at a local trade show.

Thanks for these details, I will be passing them on to Chris Taylor the director of Eve Taylor to track down why they are trying to sell of their candles as ET ones.

CTx

Ooh, I Looove nice candles. Especially essential oil ones. I don't deal with Eve Taylor as I don't use their skincare products. Is is still possible to purchase their candles for my home salon?

The Eve Taylor candles are gorgeous, but they're not made by them. I buy them direct from the wholesaler, for a third of the price, same candles, fragrances, same packaging (apart from the ET logo) - you can even get your own logo added for no extra cost!! They do not sell direct to the public and if anyone wants their details pm me.
Have to say I love the Candles.....there fab!!!!
Just tried to message Pure about the wholesaler details...but your storage is full and cannot accept any more messages????
XXX

Have to say I love the Candles.....there fab!!!!
Just tried to message Pure about the wholesaler details...but your storage is full and cannot accept any more messages????
XXX

Details are posted above! :)

Thanks, just seen all the other mssges too...they wernt there when I psted mine??? X

Ooh, I Looove nice candles. Especially essential oil ones. I don't deal with Eve Taylor as I don't use their skincare products. Is is still possible to purchase their candles for my home salon?

Hi elliebee.

I cannot see why it would be a problem as Eve Taylor don't have a minimum order amount.

CTx

My first order with ET consisted of a few items ( cost around £47) and they were fine with that, should be ok x

thanks for the address might get some made up for christmas presents.

Latest posts

Back