Eve Taylor Candles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemotail

Invisible Geek
Reaction score
I received and Email about Eve Taylors new range of Candles and just wondered if anyone has tried them?
https://www.eve-taylor.com/ProductCategory.aspx?categoryID=117

I am usually a Yankee Candle user but am planning giving these a go - I think they wil retail well for Xmas.

Any candle experts advise on the benefits of Plant wax/ Soy Candles?

MTIA KxXx

i'm no expert but i think soy candles dont produce a possibly harmful fume!

My friend uses them at her salon and she loves them.
I dont do candles - fire hazard. I use salt lights much nicer and less hazardous.

this place is great for soaps and candles - and the prices are awesome:)

Ancient Wisdom Giftware Wholesale

x

I received and Email about Eve Taylors new range of Candles and just wondered if anyone has tried them?
https://www.eve-taylor.com/ProductCategory.aspx?categoryID=117

I am usually a Yankee Candle user but am planning giving these a go - I think they wil retail well for Xmas.

Any candle experts advise on the benefits of Plant wax/ Soy Candles?

MTIA KxXx

I have just bought three of these candles from Eve Taylor, thinking about my Xmas retail lines. The ones I have bought are 'Inspiration & Exhilaration', 'Self Indulgent & Relaxing' & 'Wild Fig'

I love the Wild Fig, my kind of fragrance. The other two are quite spicy and heady for me personally. I have bought the three in for retail to see how they go. I am using a humidifier to distribute essential oil fragrances at the moment which I am really liking (bought for safety reasons) but I do like to see candles burning during my holistic treatments, makes me very relaxed so I am sure the client benefits :)

Yes i love to see candles burning aswell during treatments,but must be carefull H&S

yeah I have just had my eve taylor candles arrive, the best is the orange and clove one, it smells awesome! Want to use them all, but then Ill have none left for sale :lol: Can't recommend them enough!

hi

i bought the fig and grape one. I've had lots of comments on the nice scent and clients have noticed it's from the skincare range i use so can tell i'm not just using any rubbish candles. Seems to be lasting a really long time too.

BB

where can i get these candles never heard of them b4 but they sound great x

I have just taken eve taylor as my face and body range and after my launch day managed to sell 3 without even mentioning them! The smell did it all. At just over ten pounds they are affordable. THe best ones are frankincense one or wild fig and grape.
If you need more info please pm me, id be happy to help.
Looking forward to using as they seem very popular

The best candles i have ever used are partylite, I have my own business selling the products, anyone that tries them will never go back! - they really are fabulous! They have lots of gorgeous fragrances too.

I have a few customers that buy for use in professional salons and have even had customers that have been clients in the salons because they loved the fragrance so much!

If anyone would like a free brochure please contact me

www.candlesandaccessories.co.uk

Last edited:
you can use them as massage oil to how cool is that , tell your client to lite one when she's having a nice relaxing bath and then when she gets out to use the oil from the candle to massage into the body soaks into the skin fab i love may chang :green:

The Eve Taylor candles are gorgeous, but they're not made by them. I buy them direct from the wholesaler, for a third of the price, same candles, fragrances, same packaging (apart from the ET logo) - you can even get your own logo added for no extra cost!! They do not sell direct to the public and if anyone wants their details pm me.

We use the Eve Taylor candles as a massage medium in our manicures. Everyone has commented on what a lovely service it is to have and they are amazed that their skin feels so wonderful afterwards

I had an Eve Taylor candle and I have to say it's the only EO candle I've ever had that actually smells of the oil and not of the candle! It was Ylang Ylang and really lovely.
:lol:

The Eve Taylor candles are gorgeous, but they're not made by them. I buy them direct from the wholesaler, for a third of the price, same candles, fragrances, same packaging (apart from the ET logo) - you can even get your own logo added for no extra cost!! They do not sell direct to the public and if anyone wants their details pm me.
I would be really grateful if you could send me details on how to obtain the Eve Taylor Candles - thank you.

Hi there hun, I just actually wanted to clear up that Eve Taylor candles cannot be got from anywhere but them :) so whoever is selling the candles off as Eve Taylor without the badges I'm afraid aren't genuine.

However, the candles are absolutely divine. I used the orange & clove one today for a hand and arm massage. They retail fantastically and clients love em :) good luck! And if you have any questions on any of the Eve Taylor products i am more than happy to help :)

CT xx

Hi there hun, I just actually wanted to clear up that Eve Taylor candles cannot be got from anywhere but them :) so whoever is selling the candles off as Eve Taylor without the badges I'm afraid aren't genuine.

However, the candles are absolutely divine. I used the orange & clove one today for a hand and arm massage. They retail fantastically and clients love em :) good luck! And if you have any questions on any of the Eve Taylor products i am more than happy to help :)

CT xx

Actually the company I found makes them for ET, they are their supplier however you are able to purchase them direct too. And I have no relationship with them and nothing to benefit from saying this!

The details are -

Heaven Scent Incense Ltd
The Wharf
Frome Road
Bradford On Avon
Wiltshire
BA15 1LE
Tel: 01225 868788
Fax: 01225 868789
email: [email protected]

They don't have online ordering, or much of a website so you need to call them to get a brochure, but honestly the candles are made by these guys for ET, I was thrilled when I found these guys at a local trade show.

I can assure you that the Eve Taylor candles are made specifically to their spec and not supplied as a standard range from a wholesaler.
They are sold directly and only from their HQ at Peterborough.

Latest posts

Back