Eve Taylor consultation forms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitesatin

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if anyone uses the Eve Taylor facial consultation forms. I have them but find them really in depth and not all questions are really applicable. Do you let the client complete the consultation forms themselves or do you go through it with them? Thanks in advance.

Hi, just wondering if anyone uses the Eve Taylor facial consultation forms. I have them but find them really in depth and not all questions are really applicable. Do you let the client complete the consultation forms themselves or do you go through it with them? Thanks in advance.

We did streamline the Consultation Card a little while ago to make it much more relevant. Out of interest, which questions do you feel aren't applicable to a facial treatment?

We did streamline the Consultation Card a little while ago to make it much more relevant. Out of interest, which questions do you feel aren't applicable to a facial treatment?

Hi Matthew, questions regarding what clients had for breakfast, how many times per week they eat fast food, when is their next period, are they lactating, constipated or diarrhoea.

We updated the record card over 2 years ago now, so those questions are on the old Consultation Card.

To get the best for your client is is important to ask as many questions about the clients lifestyle as everything does impact the skin.
Those consultation cards were more suited when treating the client as a whole with Eve's Clinical Aromatherapy Treatment but we realised many people don't feel comfortable asking about clients bowel movements so the new consultation card is much more geared up for facial treatments.

We do still ask some questions about nutrition as levels of sugar, caffeine and saturated fats really do impact the skin so having the heads up allows us to identify what we are treating and how effective the treatment and homecare recommendations will be if the client continues with their dietary choices.

Hope that helps and hope you find the new consultation card much more relevant to your service.

We updated the record card over 2 years ago now, so those questions are on the old Consultation Card.

To get the best for your client is is important to ask as many questions about the clients lifestyle as everything does impact the skin.
Those consultation cards were more suited when treating the client as a whole with Eve's Clinical Aromatherapy Treatment but we realised many people don't feel comfortable asking about clients bowel movements so the new consultation card is much more geared up for facial treatments.

We do still ask some questions about nutrition as levels of sugar, caffeine and saturated fats really do impact the skin so having the heads up allows us to identify what we are treating and how effective the treatment and homecare recommendations will be if the client continues with their dietary choices.

Hope that helps and hope you find the new consultation card much more relevant to your service.

Thanks for your detailed reply. I've only had my salon 16 months, so not sure why I was sent the old record cards if they were updated prior to this?

I've had to go through each card and cross out what I don't feel applicable to the treatment.

I've not many left so will put an order in for the new ones.

Appreciate your reply. Thank you

It might have been less than 2 years then. You were probably the very last to get the old style.
If you have any questions regarding relevance of questions in the new style consultation card please let me know and I'll go through it with you.

Latest posts

Back