Eve Taylor cost per service

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveBeauty1

Reaction score
I was wondering if any helpful geeks would be so kind and private message me a cost per service for Eve taylor products. Or an estimate of how many uses per bottle. I am doing my accounts and just realised i've been using my kaeso cost per service still :o

I was wondering if any helpful geeks would be so kind and private message me a cost per service for Eve taylor products. Or an estimate of how many uses per bottle. I am doing my accounts and just realised i've been using my kaeso cost per service still :o

I'm can't help you here so hopefully another eve Taylor therapist can, although I'm sure Eve Taylor themselves will have a costing breakdown they can pass to you x

Hi LoveBeauty1

If you require information for cost per service, then please come to us directly rather than ask on an open forum and we will provide you with said information.
Call us on 01733 260161 with your account number and we will advise you.
Thanks

What is your kaeso cost per service hun? X

Just a quick mention, not to state cost or trade prices or the mods will delete

Confusion is a lifestyle - not a state of mind :eek:

Oops! Sorry, I had no idea!

Thank you everyone for your replies, I will call tomorrow, As it's a Sunday I was just seeing if I could get it all completed today but will pop it on my list for next week (boring accounts).
I cant post prices on here but I will happily send you across my Kaeso costings however I did then myself through usage and what i paid at the time so they are probably not what you are looking for?

I suppose it depends on how liberal you are with the cleanser?....... I do tend to be a bit generous with the no of pumps I use as Ilike to make sure my clients have lovely clean skin before I start :)

Latest posts

Back