Eve Taylor Course Info

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kalez69

Reaction score
Hi

I was wondering if anyone could tell me when Eve Taylor offer their product and treatment training, where it is held and how long the courses last, how much set up costs are?

Any info would be great

Thanks

they are based in peterborough and they dont have a minimum start up as such but they do have salon packages i think the more expensive one is just under £500 they also have a website with all the info on i think its
www.evetaylor.co.uk
hth

Hi, i've just been on the phone to Eve Taylor to ask a few questions as i might be using there products also.

I am being sent some info about their packages, they do taylor to your needs and a retail selection of products is also included.

There is no min/max order which is good and i'm getting a couple of samples.

There is no need to do training with them and you can purchace a manual to help/guide you.

You should give them a ring...she was very friendly and helpful !!

Hope this helps.........kaye :) x

hi if you have a look on the eve Taylor website you will find training dates they have training in London now

Where abouts on the site is the training, i looked and couldnt find where they were talking about. They told me the next training is in London on the 31st March for 2 days (I think they said March).
They are going to be at the BABTAC show in leeds in April, the BABTAC show are having a few seminars around the county - check out their web site.
I am also wanting to start to use their products, the lady was very helpful.
You also have to be a member of a proffesional body and hold insurance to purchase their products.
I used some of the products they gave me at Excel and my skin felt beautiful, they have a lovely fresh smell too.
It was a choice between Collin and Eve Taylor for me, but both me and my mum like the Eve Taylor range because Collin's didnt seem to have a scent.
HTH's

Hi, i've just been on the phone to Eve Taylor to ask a few questions as i might be using there products also.

I am being sent some info about their packages, they do taylor to your needs and a retail selection of products is also included.

There is no min/max order which is good and i'm getting a couple of samples.

There is no need to do training with them and you can purchace a manual to help/guide you.

You should give them a ring...she was very friendly and helpful !!

Hope this helps.........kaye :) x

Do you know why you are not required to complete their training ? To me this suggests it is a very basic range ?

I can't understand why some ranges don't insist or even offer training and what baffles me even more is how any beauty therapist would not go on any training no matter how much of a hassle it is. Can anyone enlighten me ?

How do you find training on the eve taylor web site please - i cant find it? :-(
Do you have to be registered?

Latest posts

Back