Eve Taylor, enzyme peel and oatmeal mask

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

estherlou

Reaction score
hello geeks, hope you are all well, haven't been on for ages!:)
just a quick question for all you eve taylor geeks has anyone tried the new masks and if so how are you getting on/ are you using them within your current facial or as stand alone, thinking of adding them but thoughts some user feedback would be good. sorry if this has already been covered i did try sesrching but didn't come back with anything:)
thanks in advance:green:

Anyone used this yet as i would be interested too, i got the literature through but havent ordered any yet.

Hi guys...I've tried a sample of it. Its gorgeous. I wanted to order some but its not quite yet available. It will be shortly though. Think it will be very popular xx:)xx

I have just looked on their site and was wondering how the new enzyme peel differs in results from the bio cream exfoliant. Would there be much difference do you think and why would you choose one over the other?

Just wondering whether or not to get it in because my facials arent terribly popular at the mo :cry:

Hi, i have used the enzyme peel on myself and on my mum and although it's not as strong as i thought it would be, it's still qute good. It's similar to Dermalogica Skin Exfoliant System if you've tried that one except you don't mix 2 parts, it's just the one product that you apply.

It dries almost instantly and then is quite hard to remove, so best to use sponges and/or hot towels. It leaves the skin nice and soft and smooth. My mum has sensitive skin and she had no problems with it.

BB
x

Placing an order for the new ET products tomorrow. Looking forward to using them.

Will let you know how I go.

thanks guys i had lost hope that anyone had tried these new products, looking forward to seeing how you all get on with them xx:)

Latest posts

Back