Eve Taylor Face Oils

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellasmum

Reaction score
Hiya,

I have been looking at the Eve Taylor range and wondered about the face oils numbers 1-5, are they massage oils or are they used in another way?
I have not trained with the company but love the products, anyone know what the real Eve Taylor facial is ????
Sam XX:)

Try pm'ing BabSann. She uses Eve taylor for her Beauty buisness and loves their products. I'm sure she will be able to help.

Hiya,

I have been looking at the Eve Taylor range and wondered about the face oils numbers 1-5, are they massage oils or are they used in another way?
I have not trained with the company but love the products, anyone know what the real Eve Taylor facial is ????
Sam XX:)
Hi There,

There is not an Eve Taylor facial as such. You are educated to use them for your clients needs. The facial oils are treatment additives that are used with a lymph drainage massage techinque. They also do facial massage oil blends that can be used for more slip and glide.
Highly recommend the training!!!

Mookie:)

Latest posts

Back