eve taylor/facial skin geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellasmum

Reaction score
Hiya,

am about to take on a facial range for the first time and am looking at Eve Taylors range. I like it very much but with mu business head on am looking at costs etc to the business.
I was wondering typically how many facials do you get out of a 200ml or 500ml bottle of toner or moisturiser??? I know masques seem to be alot more expensive per ml.

Any advice for a newbie skin geek starting out with facials?? I will be adding other treatments at a later date but need to market my nail clients and persuade them to come to me for their facials.........

I would appreciate any advice you salon guys have to offer in marketing terms.....

Thanks so much
Sam XX

Hi
I can't advise you regarding the number of treatments per bottle but I just wanted to say that I too have recently qualified and am setting up my own mobile business.

I will be ordering the start up pack from Eve Taylor next week. I've been using it myself at home for a few months now and love it!!

There are alot of geeks here who also use it professionally so I'm sure you'll get some answers. :hug:

Would Eve Taylor provide a breakdown for you?

I took Germaine de Capuccini on board recently and they provided me with a cost and volume of products for each treatment. Dont have the sheet with me at the minute as it is at the salon. I will let you know the breakdown when I get hold of the sheet.

Thanks guys.
I think it is important to check these things out and know what each treatment is costing you. Advice appreciated.
Anyone else use this or can provide any info???
Sam XX

Generally, a 200ml product like a moisturiser would last a client who was using it twice a day, about five months (if using the CORRECT amount), so obviously a lot of facials can be performed for relative peanuts.
As you use minimal moisturiser and toner per treatment, i would be looking at the cost of the masks as an indicator to costing. i know that eve taylor have a variety of masks at differing prices, you could always start at the basics and add on when you can afford it (althogh the start up includes most of them i think?)Also, many people use way too much mask, remember its only the layer that touches the skin that is beneficial, this wil also keep costs down.
Eve taylor is one of the most affordable brands on the market, that actually enhance a persons skin, so i would start with market research on how much people are charging for these facials. a search on the website is usually quite productive. You could work out how many facials you would need to do to recoup your costs, and see if this is feasible.
Goodluck xx

Generally, a 200ml product like a moisturiser would last a client who was using it twice a day, about five months (if using the CORRECT amount), so obviously a lot of facials can be performed for relative peanuts.
As you use minimal moisturiser and toner per treatment, i would be looking at the cost of the masks as an indicator to costing. i know that eve taylor have a variety of masks at differing prices, you could always start at the basics and add on when you can afford it (althogh the start up includes most of them i think?)Also, many people use way too much mask, remember its only the layer that touches the skin that is beneficial, this wil also keep costs down.
Eve taylor is one of the most affordable brands on the market, that actually enhance a persons skin, so i would start with market research on how much people are charging for these facials. a search on the website is usually quite productive. You could work out how many facials you would need to do to recoup your costs, and see if this is feasible.
Goodluck xx
This is so true, the masques are probably the most expensive part of the set up with eve taylor, but you do only need a very small amount. I find that I use a lot of the facial oils too. I think it really depends on your facials structure and which treatments are the most popular, on the whole the Eve Taylor range is very cost effective, which helps with your costings and will enable you to offer some hefty discounts to get it off the ground. i've been using it in the salon for 3 months i get great results from it and my clients love it,:biggrin: hthx

I took on the Eve Taylor range last year and the products last for ages, they go such a long way. I do on average 3 facials a day, 6 days a week and am only now running low on masks, (i took the range on in November, i think) and scrub. Cleansers and toners are still half full!! I do not "scrimp" on product either, so they really do last. The facial oils are also running low, and I have reordered the setting masks a few months back. Not sure how much per facial it would cost, but a very very cost effective range. hth:hug:

Yes very cost effective,excellent quality,excellent value.

The product cost when using a professional range should be quite small. 200ml and 500ml professional products will last a long time. One thing to consider is how long the product lasts after it has been opened. There should be a little pot open symbol on the product or ask the rep. This life can be extended a bit by good practice (not using your fingers in the pot (sorry if I am tell grandma how to suck eggs)).

A good idea (which costs you a little product) is to show the client how they should use the product properly at home. This will give the client confidence in the product you recommend for home use, and hopefully give you a retail sale too.

Jo
Beauty products | Beauty Therapy | Professional Treatments | Beauty Supplies- Moorspa.co.uk

Latest posts

Back