Eve Taylor Keratosis Pilaris

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilai

Reaction score
I have two clients with Keratosis Pilaris problem on their arm area (one age 15 one age 37, with a very healthy life style). I think AHA or Salicylic Acid, but do you have any suggestion from Eve Taylor range please?

My second question is if the Eve Taylor Rosehip Oil (Rosehip seed carrier oil, rosa mosqueta) is mixed with other based oil or it is a pure oil and can be used as a face oil occasionally?

I have two clients with Keratosis Pilaris problem on their arm area (one age 15 one age 37, with a very healthy life style). I think AHA or Salicylic Acid, but do you have any suggestion from Eve Taylor range please?

My second question is if the Eve Taylor Rosehip Oil (Rosehip seed carrier oil, rosa mosqueta) is mixed with other based oil or it is a pure oil and can be used as a face oil occasionally?

Can you contact us at HO about this please - 01733 260161
Often with keratosis pilaris there are reasons behind it and questions need to be asked and answerd, which arent suitable for public forums.
Have their record cards to hand.

Latest posts

Back