Eve Taylor mobile kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are logged in as trade go to skin care from the drop down menu then tester display.

I got the mobile kit then added make up, soothing pre- blended massage oil and the navigator (definitely worth getting) the beauty about Eve Taylor is there is no min order so I have just added a little bit at a time. Amazing products my customers love them !

Oops sorry meant to say make up remover!

Yes the products on the tester stand do have 'Tester' on them.#
BUT!!! Its only a sticker which is easily removed if you dont like it!

Youll find that other ranges including Dermalogica have 'Tester' stickers on them, but its only a sticker, and will take 5 mins to take them all off

It really does only take 5 minutes to remove the stickers, I got the stand and it looks really good, and I think you get more product that you do with the mobile kit!

If you are logged in as trade go to skin care from the drop down menu then tester display.

Still no luck in finding the tester display even though Im logged in as trade. Do you have to have to be registered for a particular level of trade? I'm confused.

Still no luck in finding the tester display even though Im logged in as trade. Do you have to have to be registered for a particular level of trade? I'm confused.

I don't think so, I'm logged in a as trade now and have it showing... can you see all the other trade areas such as promotional items ect? You would be best calling HQ in the morning so someone can check your account.

I don't think so, I'm logged in a as trade now and have it showing... can you see all the other trade areas such as promotional items ect? You would be best calling HQ in the morning so someone can check your account.

Ok, Ill call them up tomorrow. Many thanks

Latest posts

Back