Eve Taylor mobile kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty Heaven

Reaction score
I'm going to order the Eve Taylor mobile kit, as I am just about ready with my salon. Did any of you order any extra products that you could recommend to go with the kit and do you know of any Eve Taylor body scrubs? Thanks guys:)

Hiya, I asked this same question this morning and the following products were suggested to me: soothing eye make up remover and one of the facial oils (e.g. soothing) as the ones that come in the kit are small quanities so best for pressure point massage (thank you Mr Taylor for this information!!).

I've also seen on many threads that it's worth buying the navigator as this gives good information about the different products and their uses.

I also decided to go with the skin care tester stand rather than the mobile kit because I'm salon based and don't need the carry bag. The skin care tester stand gives a few extra products too. Might be worth you looking at if you don't need the bag. Hope that helps.

Thanks that's great, I'll have a look at that!!xxx

I've just bought the mobile kit & I bought the facial scrub, eye make up remover & a poster as well to put in my room to promote the treatment :) x

The tester stand is great as is the mobile kit. I would get the Navigator then add on from there. I quickly followed with Bio Exfoliant (love this stuff it's amazing), peel of masques (they took a couple or so goes to master but my clients LOVE them). Get a couple of candles to burn in your salon & use the melted wax for massaging hands/arms & feet/legs. C+Bright is also fab & I always finish a facial with a bit of ET lip balm :)

Hi
i got the navigator facial massage oils. eye make up remover i would also get extra of each of the little treatment oils as they can be retailed and can be used under face masks on their own and as part of the skin care routine after cleanser the the treatment oil blend then tone etc etc.they are brill and you notice a difference staight away.xx hth.xx

I wanted to get the tester stand to use on home clients but changed my mind when Beryl told me that all the products have 'tester' printed on them :( love the unit but didn't think the tester mark would portray the best image.

Wee bit off topic but relevant... Eve Taylor Shave Oil is amazing! There's no man in my house but I thought It's only right that I try products before I advise on them :p let's just say my Gillette gel went away with the bin men last week! :D

Favourite candles: May Chang (citrus lovelyness) and Wild Fig & Grape (sweet & gorgeous, loved by all)

The anti-stress massage blend just melts your muscles and quickly becomes addictive! For facial massage the blends in 250ml are essential for slip and glide as the treatment blends are more concentrated and specific. Treatment blends No2 + No5 are really popular.

I could go on about C+Bright, solar shield & ultra soothing (another essential) but I've went on enough lol.

Have fun with your kit!

Lindsey x

i went with the tester stand as you get so much on there. i put everything in a bag for mobile use and use the stand when i do pamper evenings to display everything nicely. other than that i bought the ultra soothing cleanser, another scrub, a face brush and an extra mask.

I wanted to get the tester stand to use on home clients but changed my mind when Beryl told me that all the products have 'tester' printed on them :( love the unit but didn't think the tester mark would portray the best image.
Lindsey x

Yes the products on the tester stand do have 'Tester' on them.#
BUT!!! Its only a sticker which is easily removed if you dont like it!

Youll find that other ranges including Dermalogica have 'Tester' stickers on them, but its only a sticker, and will take 5 mins to take them all off

Thanks everyone, all your posts are most helpful:)

I was worried for a minute about 'tester' being written on the products in the tester stand! Thanks for the info about peeling the stickers off!

Yes the products on the tester stand do have 'Tester' on them.#
BUT!!! Its only a sticker which is easily removed if you dont like it!

Youll find that other ranges including Dermalogica have 'Tester' stickers on them, but its only a sticker, and will take 5 mins to take them all off

Argh, I did not know they would just be stickers :( i got the mobile kit and I'm having to wait for the bag so should've just went for the display. Silly girl...

I recently purchased a replacement soothing moisture cream for my tester stand and was told that it was cheaper because it was marked tester!!

I think I'll go with the tester stand. Can I ask what the melted wax is for hand and arm massage, and do you get instructions?

I think I'll go with the tester stand. Can I ask what the melted wax is for hand and arm massage, and do you get instructions?

Any of the Eve Taylor aromatherapy candles can be used for hand/arm or foot/leg massage. Light your candle at the start of the treatment (or the start of your day) and remove some of the melted wax with a spatula and massage in - divine!

Thanks gattia, do you have to use oil 2.

I didn't realise they had a tester stand Ive just found it on the website. I have just ordered the mobile kit as was told it would be a good start off. I have just finished an extension to my house where ive moved my salon, it looks beautiful and the stand would have looked fab on display & would have defiantly helped to sell the facials :o(

What extra products do you get with the stand...?

My mobile kit is due to arrive on Monday (28th) its with the couriers at the mo I wish I read this a couple of days ago

Hi, cant find the tester stand on their website. How do I order this? Thanks

Latest posts

Back