Eve Taylor moisturisers not containing SPF's??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heatherp

Reaction score
Have a client who I am gradually persuading to convert from Dermalogica to Eve Taylor. So far she loves the ultra soothing, toner and eye gel.

She loves Dermologica skin smoothing cream so tried Telomere on her and she loved it but said if it contains spf she can't use it. When I use ET on her in my facials, she's fine but if she used it every day she would come out in hive type boils!!

Does ET do a moisturiser not containing SPF??

Will ring them monday if no replies but curiosity is getting the better of me today!!!

H x

I don't think the moisture lotions contain an SPF as it says in the navigator if an SPF if needed you'll have to mix the solar shield with them

Pop unto their FB page as you will probably get a response from someone on there , they are always very helpful and quick to respond.
HTH Jack

There are only a couple of ET products that have SPF in them. Off the top of my head I believe its Solar Shield (obv!) and C+bright (which is for pigmentation so needs spf too). Telomere doesn't have it, does she know exactly what ingredient she reacts to? I think you need to ask her and then go through the ingredients list with her to reassure her. If she is reacting to telomere it must be something else. All the spf products in the ET range are clearly indicated on the front. Hth you, investigate your clients skin some more you'll get to the bottom of it :)

Air x

Latest posts

Back