Eve Taylor Opinions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kazzii-x

Reaction score
Hi lovelies,
I would just like to hear your opinions on Eve taylor facial products. What you love/hate, some of your favourite products and why, your experience with customer service. Thanks so much for your help. Kind regards :hug:

You should do a search there's been loads of threads and discussion around eve taylor products

LOVE THEM as do all my clients . my fav product is soothing moisture cream

Love ET products, especially their serums and masques. Also love the fact that they invest so much time into research, and are bringing out new products soon.

The only negative comment I would make is to whoever answers the phones to take orders...!!! There is one lady who is lovely, but generally I do think they are very abrupt and on occassion quite rude! It hasn't put me off the products and the company as the training is excellent and that gives me a better lasting impression of the company as a whole. Don't let it put you off!!!

An amazing range of products...love the price too!!!

lol know who you mean :biggrin: but I always put that down to her being a bit of a character and made me chuckle because in all fairness she always gets the orders right and dispatched out quickly - never makes a mistake with what I order

evening

ditto what the 2 ladies said about one individual lol - altho to be fair she is definitely a character and the rest of the team are pretty good in whichever aspect you need help/advice with (technical, marketing, etc.).

for me, i really like the hydrosols and peel-off masks. it allows me to really tailor intensive treatments to the client. i have also had really good results with the regenerating serum too.

the 1 product i wasn't keen on was the enzyme exfoliator, however they have now reformulated this to include lemongrass and i now quite like it lol. it always did the job, just wasn't the nicest of aroma's!

am also intrigued with their newly launching cosmeceutical line...will see how effective they are too.

Rich

Croft Treatment Room - Briercliffe, Lancashire - Welcome

Thanks for your opinion everyone. I received my samples today and info pack. Cannot wait to try them :D. I was looking at the ''mobile kit'' and the navigator. I think this is my best option :)

evening

ditto what the 2 ladies said about one individual lol - altho to be fair she is definitely a character and the rest of the team are pretty good in whichever aspect you need help/advice with (technical, marketing, etc.).

for me, i really like the hydrosols and peel-off masks. it allows me to really tailor intensive treatments to the client. i have also had really good results with the regenerating serum too.

the 1 product i wasn't keen on was the enzyme exfoliator, however they have now reformulated this to include lemongrass and i now quite like it lol. it always did the job, just wasn't the nicest of aroma's!

am also intrigued with their newly launching cosmeceutical line...will see how effective they are too.

Rich

Croft Treatment Room - Briercliffe, Lancashire - Welcome

I started off with the mobile kit and relli loved the products am now adding the larger sizes and new products :) good luck!!!

Add the Makeup Remover to the Mobile kit!

I've recently tried the Solar Shield - lovely sunscreen! Absorbs so well, feels lovely and works very well.

Personally the website could do with some work to fix the broken images etc, and also would love to see the missing products added to the Navigator (mostly Mens range).

thankyou for the heads up :D ill get the make-up remover to.

Add the Makeup Remover to the Mobile kit!

I've recently tried the Solar Shield - lovely sunscreen! Absorbs so well, feels lovely and works very well.

Personally the website could do with some work to fix the broken images etc, and also would love to see the missing products added to the Navigator (mostly Mens range).

eve Taylor is lovely product to use. im just waiting for my samples to come but got some bits from where i trained. good choice x

I believe the website is being updated/relaunched very soon :biggrin:

That will be fab! It is in need of it.

Latest posts

Back